Bring the Noise

And Frankfurt has a safe standing area with no seat allocation and prices that make teens / early 20's able to watch live games and make an atmosphere.
Do you really want one Blue stood on a podium choreographying the songs throughout the game rather than songs coming naturally from different parts of the ground?

the preference would be for songs to come naturally but they didn’t happen against Wolves, Villa or Atalanta. I think we’ve reached the song where some more encouragement is needed to get the atmosphere going.

Some Bluemooners complimented the Atalanta fans for not being orchestrated but if you go to Bergamo the Ultras will point you out if you are in the Singing Section / Curva Nord and not contributing to the atmosphere.

the preference would be for songs to come naturally but they didn’t happen against Wolves, Villa or Atalanta. I think we’ve reached the song where some more encouragement is needed to get the atmosphere going.

Some Bluemooners complimented the Atalanta fans for not being orchestrated but if you go to Bergamo the Ultras will point you out if you are in the Singing Section / Curva Nord and not contributing to the atmosphere.
Exactly mate the ideal scenario is if the the songs start organically but sometimes a capo is needed to keep the songs going so they don’t die out quickly and as far as Atalanta go they were probably the least impressive fans I’ve seen at the etihad for a European team, they were silent for long periods

Exactly mate the ideal scenario is if the the songs start organically but sometimes a capo is needed to keep the songs going so they don’t die out quickly and as far as Atalanta go they were probably the least impressive fans I’ve seen at the etihad for a European team, they were silent for long periods

I agree we need the Capo approach. I thought Atalanta were good mate and sang throughout most of the game.

I feel like we should make another allez allez that we can sing. Last year it was one of the longer songs that a lot of people actually joined in and it felt motivational.SO I gave it a go
I tried:
We started out small
Without a dream in our hearts
Singing all week
Watching us win
We don't claim victim
Cuz we won the english treble
We fought till the end
we're still not really here
allez allez

I know it's not great but hoping people can pick up something from this!

An idea for a new sterling song. This may have too many words but I’ll go it a go.

to the chorus of Your Girlfriend by the the blossoms

Raheem Sterling is running down the wing again
And when he takes a shot he’s gonna put in the net
All the blues are lovin it and all the scousers hatin it
I wish could watch him everyday

just keep repeating it

I feel like we should make another allez allez that we can sing. Last year it was one of the longer songs that a lot of people actually joined in and it felt motivational.SO I gave it a go
I tried:
We started out small
Without a dream in our hearts
Singing all week
Watching us win
We don't claim victim
Cuz we won the english treble
We fought till the end
we're still not really here
allez allez

I know it's not great but hoping people can pick up something from this!

Is this serious?

Singing section next to the roof anywhere else and nothing will change
It ain’t just that, I’ve always said that if we had one block like 115 and everyone was willing to sing for the full 90 then there’d be no atmosphere problem, being near a roof helps but it’s not mega important, red star don’t have a roof and they don’t really suffer from a poor atmosphere

It ain’t just that, I’ve always said that if we had one block like 115 and everyone was willing to sing for the full 90 then there’d be no atmosphere problem, being near a roof helps but it’s not mega important, red star don’t have a roof and they don’t really suffer from a poor atmosphere

That's true, 115 holds 750 fans, if 300 of those fans sang even from the front it would travel, that's less than half of the block ! It purely is volumes of fans singing, recent game we started singing "oh when the blues go marching in". Sounded great for 30 seconds as around 150 sang, then fans got fed up and only 10 of us carried the song on for an extra minute or so. So why didn't the other fans carry it on ? Cant be arsed.

Anybody remember Monaco in the CL ? They didn't even fill the lower away end but out sang us. All they had was about 150 fans near the front holding up banners and all singing for long periods which then got the rest of the away end singing. They held scarves up quite often which looked good, what happened to our fans holding arms and scarves up for bluemoon ? Trend has died off.

A few comments saying Atalanta fans weren't much good, myself I thought they where very loud and kept going, far better than any PL fans and quite good for European fans.

The biggest problem is the choice of song is always shit and doesn't pump any atmosphere. The Dzeko/Pep and Arteta/,City is our name always seem to be the songs that are sang in 115 instead of Blue moon, we're not really here etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.