Bring the Noise

It's just a bit annoying that we sing about him now, but rarely did when he played for us.
Any song, with the exception of that fucking allez, allez, allez dirge, is better than no singing.

Exactly and also Im sure it really inspires the players hearing a song about Edin Dzeko who is not playing sung time after time.

Last edited:
The Edin Dzeko song is great, can't believe some people don't like it.
It is decent, but we sing it at the wrong times. That’s the sort of song to sing when we go 4-0 up in a game or when we play Liverpool.

It’s not the song everyone will join in with to get the team going at 1-1.

We barely ever sung for Edin in his last few years with us, yet we sing his name every game now. It’s become a staple chant for us.

I’m one of those not in the Singing Section who will join in with every song the Singing Section start, but we sing this so much I genuinely (and won’t be alone), and more than once, I’ve rolled my eyes and said “fucking hell not this one again!”

Lots of people discussing where's best for the noise I'll say this I'm on level 2s/s the fans on level 1 try their nuts off but the sound doesn't carry now when level 3 gets going like yesterday your ears are ringing just something I and others have noticed on loud matchdays others might be able to explain the actual dynamics of this.

The atmosphere was great yesterday. Even Guy Mowbray, the commentator for MOTD, remarked on ‘the noise in this place’. Let’s do it more often!

The noise is better when we’re losing or playing a big team. But this doesn’t happen every week so we need to continue to sing when we’re winning aswell.

An ironic song would be we only sing when we’re losing.

If we did only sing when were losing , we would only sing about 2,3 or 4 times at the most a season.
Ground would be dead when we play utd !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.