Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait either. We are well capable of beating them even with the weakest eleven of our regulars playing and we won't have to do that.
The only thing I'm wondering is can we overcome the two penalties they are going to get.

With Kyle in goal.....no problem )

I keep thinking about the last derby at Maine Road, with our injuries. All the pressure is on Liverpool as they will have their best unbeaten side out. Our blues will not let us down. In a weird way the second half on Wednesday was good practice for the Liverpool press. The Kyle moment will galvanise the team. Pep will focus on that over the next two days and hopefully will have a plan. We believe.

I know I'll get jumped on for predicting a 3-1 Liverpool win, but I've just seen too many weaknesses in our patched up defence these last few weeks. We're now up against a top quality front three who are going to cause us endless problems, let alone Robertson and Arnold bombing forward at every opportunity. Of course we have our own threats going forward, but I want us to make our chances count, messing up too often in front of goal recently.
I know Otamendi and Stones isn't ideal but I'd rather that than Fern there again, Fern back in his preferred spot in place of Gundogan. Hope you're reading this Pep.

Did City field three in the back last year at Anfield? I seem to recall Laporte playing to the left, Walker to the right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.