Var debate 2019/20

I'm trying to resist falling out of love with the game as i love city too much but it's very testing when we are the big target for corruption
I’m the same Karen,going into every fucking game expecting to be fucked over by the ref or VAR,it’s actually draining for me and just absolutely ruining the game normally I’d be extremely pissed off after a defeat especially against the scousers,but although I was disappointed I just feel you know what’s going to happen so when it does your slightly conditioned to it,the game is done unless there is a massive overhaul of VAR and refs as well,and someone with a bit of influence calls out the corruption that’s going on in favour of certain clubs and against others...

I'm trying to resist falling out of love with the game as i love city too much but it's very testing when we are the big target for corruption
I'm seriously struggling this season, but it might be a similar malaise that the players seem to have. Liverpool have made an excellent start and I just don't think we'll be up for another toe-to-toe this season (definitely not if we don't start getting the right end of tight decisions soon). The upside might be that if we look to have dropped out of the title race by Xmas, the players might relax mentally, regain their composure and get their mojo back, allowing Pep to blood some of the youngsters, all in preparation for an assault at the back end of the season.

Knowing our luck, the dippers will lose their next three!

Me too.

I can take a defeat when we haven't played our best. But yesterday was something else. I haven't felt this sure about corruption since Taylor reffed us against the Chav's at home when Aguero and Ferna were sent off.

I think we’ll see a lot less from VAR for a while now. Bulk of the job done, will only be needed in case of emergencies now towards the end of the season.

I thought the same but I think Utd and Spurs still need a helping hand until xmas so i expect it to go quiet for the next round of fixtures then pipe up again.

We will be beating a team 3/4 nil and get a dodgy pen or offside goal that VAR should have given, so they can say "it all evens itself out at the end of the day...". Ignoring the fact our game was already won.

I’m the same Karen,going into every fucking game expecting to be fucked over by the ref or VAR,it’s actually draining for me and just absolutely ruining the game normally I’d be extremely pissed off after a defeat especially against the scousers,but although I was disappointed I just feel you know what’s going to happen so when it does your slightly conditioned to it,the game is done unless there is a massive overhaul of VAR and refs as well,and someone with a bit of influence calls out the corruption that’s going on in favour of certain clubs and against others...
From the very first game when they used us as the lab rats and used the tech as anally as poss i knew we were not going to be allowed to win the title 3yrs running,pep said after if we win the title it would be his biggest achievement and we don't get anything handed to us,we have achieved everything on our own,from now on i have no hope,i an just going to watch and try and enjoy our football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.