Newcastle (a) post-match thread

good post whats the point of having the best academy. if your never going to give them a chance.i know there shit at the moment but they had six academy players involved at their match.yet Foden can't even get a start fir us

We must have someone who can put the ball in the net and convert these chances besides Jesus. The beauty is nobody would know a thing about him so wouldn't know how to play him. That Povedo I think his name is looked lively pre season too. We are too predictable at the moment and some of our first team need the shock of going on the bench.

Teams run straight past Rodri when they break anyway. Even look at the build up to the 2nd goal(forgetting the gobshite a left back) the Newcastle player just breezes away from Rodri.

He is as slow as they make them. It wouldn't be a huge problem if he was positionally brilliant. But I don't see that. He was much better when he just came in, so I'll give him some more time, but I'm worried.

A tactic a lot of teams are finding successful against us, unfortunately.
On normal form, we overcome the parked buses. At the moment, our delivery from wide is poor - unless Kevin delivers the ball. Mendy keeps finding the first defender. It's looking like the injury has robbed him of some of the athleticism he showed against us and for us early on. Before the injury his crossing was clinical and precision.

Probably will be unpopular, but I would agree with you re Sterling
Isn’t he the leading goals and assists maker across the top European leagues in this calendar year? He was a few weeks back, don’t know if Messi has overtaken him recently. Either way, I think selling Sterling should not be on our to-do list. Nobody in Europe is contributing to more goals than him.

Makes me laugh abit because he was quick to kick joe hart out because he didn’t fit his style. Joe hart was a great goalkeeper and to kick him out in favour of bravo was a disgrace tbh
Hart was that great he went to Burnley and cant even get a game there and nor has any other club come in for him and thats without mentioning his less than stellar stint at West Ham.
i thought hart was great at city tbh

Probably will be unpopular, but I would agree with you re Sterling

It's a possibility. It looks like he's been tapped up or has something weighing him down. He has always said he would like to test himself abroad one day and has won everything domestically here. My view is he will go abroad one day,so some honest straight talking is needed behind the scenes and cash in while his stock is high.

Isn’t he the leading goals and assists maker across the top European leagues in this calendar year? He was a few weeks back, don’t know if Messi has overtaken him recently. Either way, I think selling Sterling should not be on our to-do list. Nobody in Europe is contributing to more goals than him.
Please tell me people aren’t now suggesting selling Raz?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.