Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

He got an offer he couldn't refuse, but it would take a couple of Peps to turn that shower around.
AFTV will be fun to watch around March next year...

"He's a fraud, blad. You know what I'm saying? All he'd ever done was putting out the cones for Pep, blad!"
"The Kroenkes only took him cause he was cheap, blad!"
"We're doing a Leeds, fam"

Now that is just fucking dumb.

Have your say and move on, you have said it and can feel a little glow inside for saying it, what do you get out of extending the "silliness" by keeping the argument going?

You remind me of the fans who like to say one of our players is shit and then spend all night arguing that he is shit to every other person who defends him.

If you want my opinion I feel he could have just thanked the club for giving him his first job in coaching and which has led him to his dream job already, no doubt he did this in private but again when all we get to read in the papers are negative stories, we could do with some people saying some nice stuff about us for a change.
You posted a comment asking me a question and I replied to you - what exactly do you want me to do? If you want me to have my say and move on, then don't respond lol. And I'm quite literally the opposite of those fans - I don't call any of our players shit, and I constantly defend the boo boys.

As for your opinion: he had nothing but kind words for Pep, the players, and the board in his press conference + interview. That's enough for me; if you want more from him then fine, whatever. What I took issue with was the notion that it's some sort of betrayal that he didn't explicitly say 'thank you to City' when it's very clear from his words that he's thankful + the notion that he didn't 'celebrate goals against Arsenal enough', which is neither here nor there. That's literally it.

You posted a comment asking me a question and I replied to you - what exactly do you want me to do? If you want me to have my say and move on, then don't respond lol. And I'm quite literally the opposite of those fans - I don't call any of our players shit, and I constantly defend the boo boys.

As for your opinion: he had nothing but kind words for Pep, the players, and the board in his press conference + interview. That's enough for me; if you want more from him then fine, whatever. What I took issue with was the notion that it's some sort of betrayal that he didn't explicitly say 'thank you to City' when it's very clear from his words that he's thankful + the notion that he didn't 'celebrate goals against Arsenal enough', which is neither here nor there. That's literally it.

I didn't say you called our players shit though did I, I was using them as an example of people like yourself that don't let things drop after saying your bit and are quite happy to keep on posting, that was a certain amount of irony in you calling it silliness and then dragging it on and on and on with each further reply, if you had said your bit and moved on it would have stopped ages ago but here we are now still discussing the silliness that you didn't really care about 5 hours ago.

Strange no?

Ignore the question mark as it wasn't really intended as a question that needed a reply.

Good luck to him. Managing Arsenal is a fantastic opportunity, particularly for someone so inexperienced in the role. He has literally got a top 6 managers job based on very little experience.

I feel a but indifferent about him as I never felt a connection to him as his persona, or the clubs wishes, was to take a back seat and leave Pep as the ‘voice and figurehead’ of the club.

Still it was a no brainer moving from assistant to manager of Arsenal and I feel no ill will to his appointment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.