John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the comments from Pep I think Stones may be jettisoned in Summer. Can’t remember Pep being so frank about another player even the likes of Nolito

Hopefully this gives him the rocket up his arse he needs. I wanna seem him come out tonight with his shoulders back and his chest out. Compete for headers, getting physical, snarling, etc. Let's see the grit and fight to go with the elegance. Eric garcia is better on the ball and more intelligent. THB is more aggressive, more passionate and just as good on the ball. So stones needs to nut up and reach his potential. He has everything he could possibly need at city. A team that out works him, defends harder than him. Aguero last week at lb was more aggressive in the tackle. Come on john, you can be immense and it's now or never. I hope you have as much confidence and fight for yourself as I have for you.

Pope surely just saying what we've all thought a time or two? I know I have.

Finger out John lad, I would say with Garcia looking every inch the business so far and Laporte undroppable when fit, it's time to step the fuck up.

Reading the comments from Pep I think Stones may be jettisoned in Summer. Can’t remember Pep being so frank about another player even the likes of Nolito
I don't know if he'll be gone in the summer but I've just seen the press conference and he's definitely losing patience and I think Stones is drinking in the last chance saloon.. The message is pretty clear he has the talent but now it's time to step up or step out.

He struggles at basics too often for my liking. Not acceptable for our level. Should be sold next summer, but it will be difficult to find a buyer considering his no doubt high wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.