John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nothing to do with tonight, he wasn't bad but the opposition wasn't tough. I think he has some convincing to do from now until the end of the season or he may be sold in the summer. At least he's back fit again so lets see.

Problem is we'll have to buy a HG player. I guess that could be Chilwell, but I think we keep 1 more season unless he totally flops the remainder of this season.

Problem is we'll have to buy a HG player. I guess that could be Chilwell, but I think we keep 1 more season unless he totally flops the remainder of this season.
I forget the rules, when will THB and Garcia count as home grown?

Last edited:
I forget the rules, when will THB and Garcia count as home grown?

They do, but they're u21 so they don't have to be registered, so we don't.

What you do is lose a squad place for every HG player you are short.

for PL you need 8 nation trained and for CL you need 4 nation trained and 4 club trained.

Size for PL & CL squads are 25. We have 4 nation trained for PL, and 4 nation & club trained combined for CL (both = -4 squad spaces) so we can only have a squad of 21 for PL or CL (17 foreign players max).

For the PL we have 4 nation trained (Stones, Walker, Sterling, Angelino) for CL the first 3 are nation trained and Angelino can count for either of the 4 club or nation trained.

I believe for CL if you played for your club for 1 or 2 seasons and are under 20 you can play without being registered. Otherwise I understand that if you are u20 and weren't trained within the club/nation you have to be registered.

For PL any u21 player can play without being registered. It doesn't matter how long in the nation or with the club.

Club trained does not include time loaned out.

Last edited:
Perhaps it's a discussion for the end of the season anyway, he has quite few games left to turn it around but I do think a lot have lost patience with him this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.