Seasoncard renewal packs

Bin all the gubbins that comes with the season tickets, leave season ticket prices where they are, and donate the cost saving to a Manchester homelessness charity.

I won't miss the scarf, the laptop case, the tin or the badge.

Preferably an envelope with the card in.

Not interested in any of the other crap they throw in to justify upping the price another £15, it's just pointless and counter productive. If I want a new scarf, I will buy a new scarf hence paying more money! I collect City badges but I will buy one in the shop if they release a new one.

Preferably an envelope with the card in.

Not interested in any of the other crap they throw in to justify upping the price another £15, it's just pointless and counter productive. If I want a new scarf, I will buy a new scarf hence paying more money! I collect City badges but I will buy one in the shop if they release a new one.
Don't think having the packs or not will make any difference to the prices of season tickets.Doubt they cost more than a fiver / pack.

did you see the end of cash on tv the other night , in sweden this girl had chip implanted in hand to pay for everything perhaps next step

It is ...its been trialed out in Norway / sweden for the last couple of years ... it can also track your whereabouts as well tho. Internet fridge is next utilising RFID chips

Don't think having the packs or not will make any difference to the prices of season tickets.Doubt they cost more than a fiver / pack.

Pointless tin, a few printed leaflets/booklets, scarf, pin badge, extra postage costs over a standard letter, paying someone to pack them, plus whoever sorts them for the club will want to make a percentage on top of their costs it would be more per unit I reckon, not even the cost though mate it's just shit I don't personally want.

Just active my current card for next season, if they must tick a box with all the pap they send out (I've got scarves coming out of my ears even before they started this stuff) then just send it to new first year ones & kids.

edit....The Chromebook bag this season was actually useful but that's what 6/7 years? of stuff I didn't want, need & had to farm out.

Been invited to a meeting at City to look at options for seasoncard renewal packs. Personally I'm in the "less is more" camp but I know some like the tin with all the goodies.

I know nothing else at this stage so can't tell you what the options might be. I'd be interested in peoples' thoughts on this therefore.

Ditch the plastic card....easy to add an app to your phone and use that.
No more scarves and such like, I think I’ve got about 5 or so, my lad has 3.
Include some vouchers to use for beer and food, much better idea
Maybe include some travel discounts for those using the tram, bus, or some help toward official parking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.