Seasoncard renewal packs

Change it up a bit, how many scarves do we need ffs

I’d like a lanyard, a key ring and a silicone wristband

Id like a free season review dvd,blu ray for 2018-2019 please City
Iv been buying them religiously for years until we had our most succesful season ever and you decided that the City tv app was a good idea,and you didn't produce one.
cheers......................

Too much wasteful non-recyclable plastic.

Just give us a Season Pass we can save to our phone’s “Wallet” that we scan a bar code at the turnstiles for, and a confirmation email.

We don’t need any tat sent to us at all and they don’t even have to have seasoncards made anymore. It’s the 2020s, why do we need physical cards? We don’t need physical bank cards anymore for payments under £30, I just hold my phone near the card reader and it pays for things.

And cap seasoncard prices for the next five years as a thank you to our continued support from what is largely a working class Manchester and satellite-towns fan base.

did you see the end of cash on tv the other night , in sweden this girl had chip implanted in hand to pay for everything perhaps next step

A card simply posted in a letter is fine. All they go all out and we get sent a Pete the badge outfit to wear for the opening game

Considering the club are going plastic free, they should also look at ending these season card gift packs.

My partner and Daughter have put this season’s gift packs in a draw at the start of the season and they’ve never been out of the draw since.

I’d rather the club saved the money and froze season ticket prices.

I don’t know the cost of the packs, or the postage costs, but if we’ve got over 40,000 season ticket holders(?), the cost combined must be pretty high.

I hope one option on offer is to stop sending out these packs, and City ask the people who have been invited to express their views on such an option.

It’s a no from me!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.