Seasoncard renewal packs

Get my season ticket out and just lob the rest in the bin, a complete waste. I understand some people like it though so at the very least the option to not receive it or exchange it for some discounted pints or something would be nice.

I quite like the goodies but it’s been going on for years now, Mrs Hef can only take so much tat in the house

Request that rather than sending out all the gifts they instead plant a tree for season tickets sold

Would be a great bit of publicity and help offset the clubs’ carbon footprint. 30 odd thousand trees planted per year would be a great gesture

Get rid, and why a new piece of plastic every year surely they could just be updated they should also be moving to an app that you use to get in
how would a parent/parents going in with a kid or several kids be able to use an app ?, after the first scan messing about to load the next screen for the kid

might seem daft,but i save all our season cards every season for souveniers,especially my lads.

I’d rather they freeze the prices and don’t send anything or if they have to just send to kids. How many scarves does one person need?

Too much wasteful non-recyclable plastic.

Just give us a Season Pass we can save to our phone’s “Wallet” that we scan a bar code at the turnstiles for, and a confirmation email.

We don’t need any tat sent to us at all and they don’t even have to have seasoncards made anymore. It’s the 2020s, why do we need physical cards? We don’t need physical bank cards anymore for payments under £30, I just hold my phone near the card reader and it pays for things.

I'm sure my 76 year old mum who doesn't have a smart phone would be pleased to hear she wouldn't be able to get in. Why does everyone assume just cos they do something their way everyone else does it the same?

^ sorry if that sounded snappy btw, having a shitty day where everythings gone wrong so having a ten min break and glancing at this forum prob wasn't the best idea ;)

How about a choice of items when you log on to renew your season ticket choice of scarf / badges / BOGOF free ticket for someone else at a cup match maybe / agree that there should be a choice of how you receive your ticket either through an app in wallet (that would stop people selling them on ) but you'd also have to solve the 10% discount problem in the store and at the bars or a plastic card version.

Don't choose any freebies and no plastic card and a discount should be offered

Also, for those of us who only have Cityzens Matchday membership and have renewal dates at different times of the year, a voucher limited to August - September is no good when you receive your pack in November.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.