John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So frustrating. He was a lot more aggressive today, I felt like it was a decent performance. Then his teammates let him down right at the death.

Let's not act as though Otamendi is any better.

He would have tried to tackle Zaha and ended up on his arse with Zaha in on goal.

I don't think it helps that Pep is ranting and raving at him all game. Got to be putting him off a bit.

I'm willing to wait until he gets up to full match fitness before deciding he's the worst player to play in the Premier League since Gundogan. There's the signs of something good in there still and if I can be patient with Mendy I can be patient with him.

Guardiola is probably booking his flight to London as we speak. Signing a new CB should definitely be a priority this January window.

Otamend is world class when compared to Stones. Both shit though, Ota should be sold to make room for new top CB this month as he takes up foreign spot

So frustrating. He was a lot more aggressive today, I felt like it was a decent performance. Then his teammates let him down right at the death.

Let's not act as though Otamendi is any better.

He would have tried to tackle Zaha and ended up on his arse with Zaha in on goal.

I don't think it helps that Pep is ranting and raving at him all game. Got to be putting him off a bit.

Yep, Otamendi would have probably ended up on his arse and no doubt we would have been slating him instead but I would take a centre back trying to do the right thing and making mistakes, over an absolute coward doing his best to be invisible every game.

He’s not much better but he’s certainly better than Stones. At least he can win a fucking header.

Stones is an absolute shithouse of a central defender.

Meh, they're just two types of shite. John fannies out of tackles and Otamendi fannies into them. If they had come through the academy they would have had about four games for us before being written off as not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.