John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than Otamendi still but defending has never been Stones' strong point.

He let us down again today but we need to stick with him.

I would take Otamendi over this fraud every single day of the week. Stones could play until he is 100 and he will never have a season like 17/18 Otamendi.

He's called a ball playing centre half because he can't defend. If we want to win the Champions League then we need to be letting players like Stones go, it's painfully obvious that he's not good enough for us.

Look ok early on when we were dominating and he had nothing to do. As soon as he’s asked to do some defending it all goes to shit.

He did have defending to do and he did it well in both halves. Then the goal happened and his legs turned to jelly again.

I've seen people calling him a League One defender but I don't even think he has the mental strength for that. Just can't be trusted when the going gets the slightest bit tough and that's absolutely imperative in the quality of player we need.

He did have defending to do and he did it well in both halves. Then the goal happened and his legs turned to jelly again.

I've seen people calling him a League One defender but I don't even think he has the mental strength for that. Just can't be trusted when the going gets the slightest bit tough and that's absolutely imperative in the quality of player we need.

Hi Tom Pope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.