United Home League Cup Tickets

It wasn't a tough decision for me and the family.

Shell out extra for Real Madrid or pay to watch a game we are already 3-1 up in, against a team now more akin to Southampton.

Madrid game all day.
Opposite for me, derby in a cup semi final against the red shite and a chance to rub their noses in it, or watch Real Madrid dive and cheat for 90 mins. Derby all day long for me.

Opposite for me, derby in a cup semi final against the red shite and a chance to rub their noses in it, or watch Real Madrid dive and cheat for 90 mins. Derby all day long for me.

Both for me, I’m afraid. It’s been a weird season but I sense that we are going to finish on a high, and these two games will be significant parts of that.

~3300 left
Get them sold
Team take them to cleaners
Fan sing load and proud
It’s our time
They are shit
4702 online now. This is the minimum left because it's just what's online. It's a similar figure to what I counted yesterday morning but it turns out City added extra seats to CB3 so it is still selling albeit slowly. I think in reality there's over 5,000 left with all the single seats and then there'll be some seats in hospitality blocks as well so we've still got a way to go to sell it out. We might because we've got the home game on Sunday, and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday which will see a lot sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.