Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I don't have to listen to Sky, I just have to look at the table. If one team is winning all the games (even if they're "scraping by") and the other isn't... how are they not better? Imagine if someone was making that argument against City.
While the league is the most important table it does not necessarily tell you who the best is.
Who is top of the goal scoring charts,shots on target ,shots off target possession, passing, ball in the opponents box, shots conceded,goals conceded, not all these are City but most are, and they have been managed without FA support.last season in all competitions all those were City`s yet liverpool count themselves the best.
There are a lot more tables as well, up until game 12 City had committed more fouls than any team in the league an average of 1 per ,2,1/2 minutes as it is hard to foul while your in possession so this is while the opposition has the ball expect liverpool to be close? not a chance, City also topped the bookings league with a booking every 3rd foul, filthy team City are they not?

Sorry , but I am not having that.
Yes , they have had more than a slice of luck and a couple of assists here and there however , they will be more than worthy winners of the league this year.

Still, we will kick there sorry little arses into next fuckin season in April.
And a couple of assists? where was the Tottenham throw in? my you do not have to go back far to find the couple of assists, SKY ran a lovely afternoon debate on the foul of the goalie, expect a rule change soon

This isn’t the place to discuss, but not sure where to place it.

For those who say there isn’t an agenda, or should I say, an agenda against this great city team:

city coasting the league by 10 points - one team league, no competition, no excitement.

livarpool ahead by 16 points - not a word mentioned.

———————————

City beat a lower league team by 5 goals - No respect for the other team, how dare they.

Rags put 6 past Tranmere - not a word, well done, Oli at the wheel.

———————————-

Those who think this is normal, aren’t normal.

Klopp has said he won’t be there for the replay! Whilst he has a bit of a point about the winter break issue he’s definitely spat his dummy. Play a decent team in the first place and you wouldn’t have this issue. Rest players in the league if need be, they’re not gonna lose that
I sometimes think it’s a bit mardy when our fans say “imagine if we did this” about certain things but in this case I think it’s very true. There would be absolute outrage in the media if Guardiola said that. Be interesting to see how it’s reported tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.