Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that is incredible is the amount of support they have had out of the FA, i was not going to go back to last season but, liverpools last goal of the season was against Wolves and it was off side with the lines man stood 6 feet away and in line, this is not an isolated incident and has continued this season.
They are the best team in the world don’t you know.

Sorry , but I am not having that.
Yes , they have had more than a slice of luck and a couple of assists here and there however , they will be more than worthy winners of the league this year.

Still, we will kick there sorry little arses into next fuckin season in April.

I'm really happy for Shrewsbury, even though they showed the Everton squad up for the cowards they are. Unfortunately I can't see them winning at Castle Greyskull unless Klopp plays the kids again.

What? I don't have to listen to Sky, I just have to look at the table. If one team is winning all the games (even if they're "scraping by") and the other isn't... how are they not better? Imagine if someone was making that argument against City.
Some people are ridiculous on here. They moan about double standards in the media etc, then display double standards themselves and don’t see why they sound absurd. We all know they have had plenty of luck, we all know VAR has helped them on numerous occasions but we really ought to also realise that even taking all that into account, they have been better than us this season. But we will be back. Too early to say whether we’ll win it next year, I’d have to see who we both sign and let go, but we’ll be back sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.