Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or more to the point , the FA is `not fit for purpose` it has become a money making company

True, hence the needless friendly international's that add to fixture congestion. English club sides don't play friendly games during the season, neither should the national team, but I guess that is down to FIFA. So fuck all will be done.

See the papers and the media already got there defend Klopp and Liverpool to the hilt get out headline!

Klopp “I will abide by the winter break”

One thing I don't get about Klopp: why isn't he arsed about doing the double/treble? You've done it, United have done it, I guess there's the CL AND the league but I thought he'd want to win domestic trophies as well.
He'd have to rotate his best players in league games to do that, so its easier to throw "lesser" cup games.

There is definitely too many games especially when many players are also involved in tournaments when the season ends.

Would have some sympathy for Klopp and liverpool though if it wasn’t for the fact they literally just flew half way across the world to play two mid season friendlies and I am sure it had nothing to do with the 10 million US dollars to the winners on offer.

And could you imagine if this was City, the apocalyptic response from all media would be off the scale, they are for whatever reason untouchable media wise in this country, and can and do literally get away with anything and are lauded for it, fúcking bizarre.

There is definitely too many games especially when many players are also involved in tournaments when the season ends.

Would have some sympathy for Klopp and liverpool though if it wasn’t for the fact they literally just flew half way across the world to play two mid season friendlies and I am sure it had nothing to do with the 10 million US dollars to the winners on offer.

And could you imagine if this was City, the apocalyptic response from all media would be off the scale, they are for whatever reason untouchable media wise in this country, and can and do literally get away with anything and are lauded for it, fúcking bizarre.

If we had won the Champions League we also would have flown half way around the world to play those games. Do you expect that all winners of the CL should refuse to play on the World Club Cup?

One thing I don't get about Klopp: why isn't he arsed about doing the double/treble? You've done it, United have done it, I guess there's the CL AND the league but I thought he'd want to win domestic trophies as well.
Think Pep only puts out a team he believes is strong enough to do the job hence i first teamer against a championship title contender,Klopp probably thought he had done the same about a first division relegation scrapper, and to be fair apart from a few squad players reputations in tatters it has not cost him yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.