Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Shout out to the Villa fans, I’m not normally a lover for the use of ‘small time’ but get to fuck you small time pricks. Hope they go down this season, they won’t be missed. I was unfortunate to sit next to them in the upper tier, they were more interested in giving City fans wanker signs and asking me to suck their knobs. Weird bunch. As for the empty seats song, they need to look at their own attendances every other weekend.
There was a few on the platform at Wembley Central singing the Allez song most of whom weren't born when they won it. They definitely have that entitled mentality about them which is usually reserved for our friends in red. In the past I always thought they were decent but having witnessed them close up they are just a bunch of tossers

Around Wembley is a shithole
How we didn’t score 5 or 6 is beyond me. Their cup final and they put the whole of the West Midlands behind the ball. championship club with championship fans
Near the roundabout was a shithole, never seen as much broken glass in my life. The villa fans were almost to a man utter fucking shitbags. The women were even worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.