Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

I've tried pausing my Skysports online but it fails every time. I downloaded the MySky app to my phone and when you select pause, it simply takes you to the online account, rather than pausing from the app. Anyone know how to get round this?

That’s how it works mate. What device you using? People with Apple seem to be doing better.

My advice is to let the wheel keep spinning, it gets there in the end. Don’t refresh.

I've tried pausing my Skysports online but it fails every time. I downloaded the MySky app to my phone and when you select pause, it simply takes you to the online account, rather than pausing from the app. Anyone know how to get round this?

I tried for hours off and on and had the same issues as you.

I then tried it at about 11.30pm after watching a movie and it did it straight away.

Just a load/demand issue. Try doing it late at night.

BT have changed their stance,better late than never

Now if you keep sports they are applying a credit each month that there is no football on

I have cancelled anyway,i feel much lighter and not in a permanent rage having to listen to fucking mcpointy and co and their bias crap

Addios

48 minutes to get thru but been promised one month credit. They assume they will have something more user friendly in place if circumstances remain.

You may need to schedule a cancellation to get a deal. That said I re-contracted a week or two ago for £13.60 for Entertainment, I was already on £3 for UoD until next March(?) and with the price increase I'm on HD for £2 until November. I was happy enough to pay £27 for broadband & Weekend calls as it was one quick call with no need to cancel. No 'admin fees' either.
Thank you for the advice my friend. This is exactly what I did today. I was straight on it, no mither, "cancel please". This time I got a really helpful, pleasant agent on the phone, in the end, got it £10 cheaper than I'm paying now and that's with the increase;)

48 minutes to get thru but been promised one month credit. They assume they will have something more user friendly in place if circumstances remain.

I'm with Virgin, I rang them and said that I was not on any contract and so I wanted to end Sky Sports. They gave me 3 months free and I am still allowed to cancel it at the end !!!

Watched SKY sports news yesterday and it is very apparent it is on a 15 minute loop of utd and finishing the league, do your selves a favour cancel SKY and BT get an android box and stream, the foreign channels are all showing repeats of games that never made it to SKY and they do not come with propaganda or at least none you understand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.