Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Just got an email from the club which says if Cup games are cancelled ticket prices will be refunded. No word on league games. I am taking it from that they are not planning to issue refunds.
If you read the email properly it states that if matches cannot go ahead or are played behind closed doors you will get a refund.
City are quite open and truthful about it.

If you read the email properly it states that if matches cannot go ahead or are played behind closed doors you will get a refund.
City are quite open and truthful about it.
i just deleted my post after I re-read the email. My bad.

Being cynical, why wait until after banking hours to confirm the 1st April payment is being taken in a few hours? Rhetorical, we know why.

They had to refund if matches are scrapped, didn't they?

Being cynical, why wait until after banking hours to confirm the 1st April payment is being taken in a few hours? Rhetorical, we know why.

They had to refund if matches are scrapped, didn't they?

The payments had been mandated well before according to what I read from Supporter Services. Hopefully, we will still have the option of interest free DD next season.’

I’ve not read every comment but does no one pay the full amount up front any more? I don’t personally but are the club not trying to be consistent with those that have by taking the DD’s and sorting refunds out later when we know what’s happening?

I’ve had a season ticket for 33 years and despite not agreeing with City’s stance on this there is no way I can turn my back on them and stop going to games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.