Summer Transfers

We wont get what people are expecting for Leroy, I've already said fuck him keep till next year, why except £50m when hes a 80-90m player, unfortunately hes pissed right over & we have to crack on.
Always makes me wonder if people , not just you, are in the real world when they post this. It’s £50,000,000 we are talking about . Why not get another £50 million put it in the centre circle and set fire to it as we obviously have millions to burn.

Leroy, Angelino, Nico, Cancelo, Harrison, Robert's gets City between £120-150m

Add a little more then we bag 3 top players with maybe 1 other

Dave & Bravo moving on frees up more decent wages that could total with the above around £600.000 weekly & 6 foreign places available if needed

RB-CB-LB & AM if money available

Somedo
Ruban Dias (Skriniar will go to Spain)
Alaba
Aouar

1 player after that in Harry Kane in 2021
150m for that lot? are you serious?
Most of the clubs in europe are fcked, they won't have two quid to put together and they are certainly going to be crying about lack of money if they do make an offer. If Leeds get the chance to go up we may get a fee for Harrison but its realistically about 10mil. Roberts we can barely give away. Nico will be very little, Cancelo a swap with Semedo with us probably paying money and Angelino will end up back here I think.

Kane in 2021, not a chance.

will the market be slower this year also due to the lack of money - what usually happens is that it doesnt get going until one or two big transfers are completed and then there is money washing around in the market for others to spend and it filters down - with those big deals unlikely to happen will clubs wait till the last few days of the market to put bids in hoping that clubs with financial difficulties will then feel pressure to sell?

Is this something we could take advantage of - I have no idea about financial markets so i could be completely wrong

Questions 1-4:
As I said it's a game of football, it's no longer as important as it once was. None of those would be ideal scenarios and I would prefer us to spend money on rebuilding the team, of course I would, who wouldn't. I just don't think it's realistic or logical to expect that to happen given the immediate and long term continued loss of revenue. We have the best owners in the world but we're still only a business, until the revenue picks back up which could be a long time given the games reputation, we won't be spending £200-300m in any transfer window.

Question 5:
I would be happy to just keep what we have (Bravo, Cancelo, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Mahrez can all leave and Sane too if he wants to go).

I'd love a left footed left winger to replace Sane if he goes to balance the team, Semedo to replace Cancelo if we can agree a swap deal and maybe a left sided CB to cover Laporte but only if we get decent money in on sales to cover it. Bring back Steffen/Muric, Adaradiayo and Angelino from loans and give Garcia, Harwood-Bellis, Doyle and Braaf more of a chance and I'd be more than happy.

confused you seem to be saying you would be happy to keep everyone even the players that are not good enough don’t want to be here or are too old or a combination of all of them but you are also saying your happy if they want to go so what is it to expecting who are your expecting to go and how much are you expecting us to spend

confused you seem to be saying you would be happy to keep everyone even the players that are not good enough don’t want to be here or are too old or a combination of all of them but you are also saying your happy if they want to go so what is it to expecting who are your expecting to go and how much are you expecting us to spend
I don't know how you've come to that conclusion. Anyone who doesn't want to be here can leave as far as I'm concerned, no point in keeping unhappy players. I suspect Cancelo, Otamendi and Zinchenko will be those players due to a lack of game time and Sane it's looking like he wants to leave too. Mahrez, I personally would let leave if we got a decent offer, while Bravo and Silva are both out of contract.

So I'm not too sure how you draw the conclusion I want players to stay who aren't good enough, don't want to be here, are too old or a combination of those. I can only assume you've read the post in isolation and not as a response to another person's post which puts it into context.

In:
Upamecano (Starting CB, stop napping txiki and act for fuck sake)

Koopmeiners (Laporte backup, great with his feet and can play CDM)

Tobido (Prospect, Barca desperately need money and Tobido looks like what we wanted Stones to be. Thinks he's able to play CDM too)

Theo Hernandez

Tonali would be ideal but I think he wants to stay in Italy, so maybe Camavinga as a Rodri backup/prospect

Last edited:
In:
Upamecano (Starting CB, stop napping txiki and act for fuck sake)

Koopmeiners (Laporte backup, great with his feet and can play CDM)

Tobido (Prospect, Barca desperately need money and Tobido looks like what we wanted Stones to be. Thinks he's able to play CDM too)

Theo Hernandez

Tonali would be ideal but I think he wants to stay in Italy, so maybe Camavinga as a Rodri backup/prospect
Camavinga is 10 time better than Tonali.
And how many CB do you want us to bring??

Camavinga is 10 time better than Tonali.
And how many CB do you want us to bring??
That's debatable. I really like the look of Tonali, he has the physicality, passing range and offensive qualities to succeed in the PL. Leadership qualities as well, I think Pep would love him.

As for the CB's. Upamecano is Vinny replacement which we should've gotten before this season. Koopmeiners to replace Otamendi who's definitely leaving, and we need a backup cb that's left footed for obvious reasons. Tobido is an outside bet but he'd be a great addition if Stones were to leave (doubt it due to HG quota though). They're very similar players but Tobido is much better on current form and has more potential

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.