Facebook crack down on fake news campaign targeting City

I wonder if it's co-ordinated votes for teams of the years etc, if there are these organised smear campaigns against us then surely these votes are rigged to keep our players out of teams.

Here's a couple of examples.

hahahahaha

i was talking to my son yesterday about bruno fernandes in the team of the year ? and said give over your joking ?? its a war and the fight against any manchester city success that will be masked by the media. could you imagine sheikh mansour buying united instead of man city ? that's the paranoid they talk about with man city fans ?? ten years of fighting the scum and we still don't seem to be winning

It’s only too little too late if we allow this to be the case. A nice high profile court case, which the press could not ignore, would ensure a repairing of past damage.

Who should City hang out to dry, the list is endless...
A poll on Bluemoon to determine who to go after first would break the servers. A personal choice, slightly left field, would be Martin Keown. He takes free shot after free shot, confidently trotting out slanderous statements about our spending virtually every time he’s on telly. He’d sound a lot less confident in court faced by a gaggle of top barristers with his family’s financial future in the balance

Our emergence has upset the "big four" Rags,Dipper and the Goons have all had their dirty mits over the negative stories from the media, i wouldnt be surprised if their are incriminating e-mails knocking around to prove this point , only we appear to fail miserably in digging around for evidence , whilst the likes of Der Spiegel can unearth hundreds of dodgy e-mails involving FFP.
Its all too little too late for me , we should have fought fire with fire from the beginning and stood upto to the media lies and agenda's , the damage has been done over a decade or more , we are regarded as an easy target because our club does next to nothing in retaliation.

So we are aware of Facebook's actions - I hope this isn't something Facebook initiated, I hope City contributed to this. I said in a thread about 4 months ago that it is clear that Liverpool are involved in social media manipulation campaign against us and that it is super easy for mega coorperations like football clubs, Sony, Microsoft etc to buy hoardes of fake accounts/bombard polls etc. The information war is real, you can buy 1000's of fake upvotes to get a post to the front page of Reddit for £100. Someone on hear was posting all the fake Liverpool twitter accounts that all had the same naming convention e.g. tim0789, paul4213 etc. with Liverpool profile pics who all started mass posting this fake news shit at the same time. Matched with their influence over Journalists at the Mirror, Liverpool Echo etc. We are getting absolutely schooled in this department and for me City should be setting up some sort of serious online task force to counter this.

Absolutely. Last time I listened to them they were saying it's the fans heads. It was last year mind but listening to Bluemoon podders telling the Premier League Show podcast that there is no agenda was Wtf!

I stopped listening to the sneering at fellow blues.

Some City fans have consistently denied the agenda, really hope they will have the balls to admit it now. Blue moon Podcast?

So because the Mirror Herald (never heard of it previously) has found to be a qatari plant why do you think the bluemoon podcast or anyone else should admit it? The mirror herald is probably the only organisation on here never mentioned as having an agenda.

Wow! this is interesting & alarming. City are clearly pissing people off. This is much more than a utd or Liverpool fan in their bedroom. This is organised and corrupt as fxxk

Is city crashing the top 4 really that bad ?
Let’s be honest the top 4 screwed themselves over

So because the Mirror Herald (never heard of it previously) has found to be a qatari plant why do you think the bluemoon podcast or anyone else should admit it? The mirror herald is probably the only organisation on here never mentioned as having an agenda.
Even now, when it's proven to exist you dig your heels in. You're a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.