Madeleine McCann

If he is the man I hope they get him this time,sadly for the family they have had many false hopes dashed over the years
This twat has been on the radar since 2008 the Portuguese dibble have some serious questions to answer as do the Met, sending detectives over on a jolly boys outing every couple of years. By the way, glad to see you back, hope it wasn't too serious

One thing that is being overlooked as well is the Germans’ certainty that she is dead, even going as far as to say they know the ‘method’ of death. For me they absolutely must have either video evidence without a perp’s face, or the informants he blabbed to online/in the pub must have had information that only the abductor/police know about.

He had a video of him raping the woman he is in prison for,he showed it to someone,maybe he has a video or pictures of Maddie or maybe he is the wrong man

Two detectives who have followed the case from the beginning say he did come up as a suspect before but he was discounted,when you read about how he was there at the time and his past conviction for abusing some children it is a surprise they didn't look into him more carefully

Maybe they did, but if they couldn’t find any substantial evidence to take it further it then becomes difficult to do anything

One thing that is being overlooked as well is the Germans’ certainty that she is dead, even going as far as to say they know the ‘method’ of death. For me they absolutely must have either video evidence without a perp’s face, or the informants he blabbed to online/in the pub must have had information that only the abductor/police know about.
Yep, they have definitely had info from somewhere. And it must be trusted, in the way you say.

I’m pretty sure all they have is circumstantial at this stage hence the appeal to the public.

I’d be pretty surprised if anything turned up to prove it was him unfortunately.

Had all this bollocks with Robert Murat,the press just WANTED him to be the 1,the Mail really going to town on it it's like they never learn,you've got the German looking dead chuffed with himself just stating..well..the obvious "she might be dead"....yesterday the suspect was "doing a long sentence"...today he's due for parole....the reporting & whole case has been a car crash....he may well have abducted the child & if so gets what he deserves but I just hope it isn't a case of 'he'll do'.....

Yeah, Murat got a really rough time of it in the press. Weird how some on here reckon the press have given the McCanns a rough time when I’ve seen very little evidence of that but plenty of ire launched in the direction of the Portuguese police.

Also weird is seeing posters say that some will be disappointed if it turns out the McCanns didn’t do it and this guy did, without even realising how bad that sounds insofar as they’re coming across as happy that she suffered a horrible death at the hands of some sick nonce rather than an accidental one covered up by her parents. And yep - I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve been critical of the McCanns and haven’t always covered myself in glory on these threads, but I’ve also made the point on several occasions that despite my suspicions, I find it inconceivable how they could’ve covered it up for so long without someone in their circle cracking.

I was in Portugal with wife and my first little one just a couple months after Maddie went missing.

It still leaves a shiver down my spine.

I just hope this time around there is closure for her family, goodness knows how they have coped with all the guilty feelings and accusations made against them.

They know they did horribly wrong but no parent deserves to live in purgatory like this.

I hope this bastard coughs to where she is and dies in his own vomit.

The crazy part about it is if he did take her she could be anywhere between Portugal and Germany, unless he tells them where she is buried they will never find her.

I have always been of the opinion that she was abducted,abused and murdered,probably in about a couple of hours,begs the question where is she,if they searched properly they may have found her

I have always been of the opinion that she was abducted,abused and murdered,probably in about a couple of hours,begs the question where is she,if they searched properly they may have found her
In my experience of watching too many true crime documentary programmes I fear you are probably right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.