Madeleine McCann

I feel equally sorry for them and frustrated with them. If I knew them, as much as I’d give them a hug for their sorrow, I’d also feel like shaking and slapping them both and saying “WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?”

Madeleine did wake up scared the previous night as it’s been said that she’d asked the Mother why she didn’t come when she called her when she was scared and crying.

When you look at where the room was, how easy it was to access, how easy it was to get to from multiple places, how close it was to the outside grounds of the hotel and road with a secluded exit onto that road... I wouldn’t leave my favourite pen unattended in that apartment, never mind three children.
I have probably flip-flopped over this quite a lot but this is probably a good reflection of where I am at with it.

Also enjoyed the bit about your favourite pen......

I was in Portugal with wife and my first little one just a couple months after Maddie went missing.

It still leaves a shiver down my spine.

I just hope this time around there is closure for her family, goodness knows how they have coped with all the guilty feelings and accusations made against them.

They know they did horribly wrong but no parent deserves to live in purgatory like this.

I hope this bastard coughs to where she is and dies in his own vomit.

Agreed, saw something before, that cases of murder where the killer won't give up the location of the body, then they should never be allowed out.

Yeah, Murat got a really rough time of it in the press. Weird how some on here reckon the press have given the McCanns a rough time when I’ve seen very little evidence of that but plenty of ire launched in the direction of the Portuguese police.

The McCanns have received maybe over a million pound in damages or settlements for lies that caused (far too many) people to believe they killed their daughter. If that's not a hard time then I don't know what is.

At the same time though, it's ironic that many of these lies kept the case on the front pages and in many ways, helped provide the funding and interest that will hopefully lead to someone being brought to justice.

Agreed, saw something before, that cases of murder where the killer won't give up the location of the body, then they should never be allowed out.
It's a feeling of having the last semblance of control in the situation. The control should be the parents approaching the culprit with a pair of bolt croppers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.