Nearly 5 years on - how do you feel about the new badge?

I remember when it was revealed and the only things I could find fault with was that it didn't say FC on it and that CITY is not curled around the edge like the rest of the words.

The 3 rivers are still on the badge, now represented in Sky Blue rather than red stripes.

I thought when released that it was great to finally get a proper City badge on the Kits that represented our heritage. 5 years on, I love it more than ever. If it never changes again, I'll be more than happy.

Love it, but I’ve got the eagle tattooed full length of my calf with my son’s birthdate so I kinda get a permanent reminder of it :-/

Yes its great much better than the previous one. A nod to our history which is how it should be.

100 times better than the pigeon badge.

Would have preferred the 3 rivers to be more prominent and no rose so it was more Manchester than Lancashire.

I was one who pushed for the bee to be included at the time and even knocked up some designs, but in fairness they never looked quite right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.