Newcastle (A) Post-Match Thread

This victory + Micah's laughter and totally bierced views made me smile for the first time since Thursday. We have played some lovely lockdown football and the season is back on . The scousers down the pier ed, and moaning on twitter today re Micah confirm whilst champions on the pitch they are largely feral dickheads for life off it.

Ok barcodes can’t expect to match us but they are a PL team in a QF of the FA cup - in the first half they reminded me of Rotherham when they came to our place - but Rotherham are leagues below PL standard - Andy Carroll was shit 10 years ago - shows how bad a manager the elephant man is when that’s all he can come up with - Pep must have been thinking that kind of football belongs in a museum

Mendy was decent today. Two peach crosses with nobody running in. He had a bad day midweek but we move on. No way should Zinchenko face up against Salah.
He didn't even have a bad day midweek, he just fucked up twice in the same attack, he should have been listening, he wasn't, but otherwise he had a decent game for me. The way we play communication is very important, and the odd mistake is inevitable, we're usually good enough to overcome the odd mistake, but in a number of games this season the odd mistake has been very hurtful to us, as it was on Thursday.

Job done. Comfortable 90 mins which was more like a training session for the lads. Feeling very confident when we get a penalty now that KDB will score, not quite Yaya or Mario level but he’s done great so far, hopefully he will get the armband next season & that could bring out even more in him. Good to have Raheem score again, slightly concerned with Jesus since the return but with Sergio out hoping he is a bit more relaxed & the goals will come. Satisfied with Arsenal in the semi & praying Luis starts.

Whilst that must have been one of the most one sided cup ties I have ever seen we still have that 5 to 10 minute spell where it starts to go horribly wrong.
Well done boys and onto the semis.

How did NU get to the quarter finals? They must have had some poor opponents!
That match was a training session for us. We could have put the Academy lads on against them and there were only possibly 2 of their players who might have bothered them! The dirty, cheating barcode called Carroll would have been outclassed and outplayed by our Academy! JMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.