Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senior United officials have told Sky Sports they will not spend more than £50 million on Jadon Sancho

he’s there for the taking if we want him

I still have doubts about his mentality and approach, he feels a little ‘Sturridge’ like to me.

Both he and grealish don’t feel like the type of players we have been signing who are never in the press, solid, unassuming players - so I don’t thing we will sign either

Had to laugh when sky sports reported that as breaking news. As if Dortmund are going to say "fair enough, let's devalue our asset by more than half, after all it is Manchester United... "

He's probably best served staying there for another season. Agree a deal in principle with him now, refuse to let sane leave for cheap, and we could take that position off the problem table for a while.

If we can somehow get £75m for Leroy then we should spend that amount on Sancho. Not sure if a new CB will be essential if Stones can regain his form and if Garcia and H-Bellis continue to mature alongside Laporte & Dinho next season. Personally I would prefer to buy Jiminez from Wolves but I doubt they will let him go.

If we can somehow get £75m for Leroy then we should spend that amount on Sancho. Not sure if a new CB will be essential if Stones can regain his form and if Garcia and H-Bellis continue to mature alongside Laporte & Dinho next season. Personally I would prefer to buy Jiminez from Wolves but I doubt they will let him go.

I think we’re only after 50m for him according to most reports

Don't see us getting anything over £50m for Leroy given the circumstances but we could sell him and a few fringe loan players to pay £70m for Sancho if these new reports are to be believed.

50m for sane and a 15 % discount on Sancho . Getting him for No more than 40 mill net is a great bit of business which the club have been working on , lets hope we can pull this off .

Last edited:
50m for sane and a 15 % discount on Sancho . Getting him for No more than 40 mill net profit is a great bit of business which the club have been working on , lets hope we can pull this off .

City are trying to sign Sancho !

I thought Pep is not willing to have him back after the incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.