Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly for us all the other results went against us too, I have to say no way are we finishing ahead of the Rags or Chelsea on this showing

Nay lad, nay! This is defeatist talk. From what I've seen thus far you are a technically far superior footballing team than either the rags or the diseased-dippers. That Nuno chap has you playing some good, expansive football, and it is to your club's credit that they have backed him with the signings you have made.

Even if you don't make C.L. football this season, it's pretty obvious that Wolves are not going away any time soon and have earned the right to mix it with the so-called 'big boys'.

Nay lad, nay! This is defeatist talk. From what I've seen thus far you are a technically far superior footballing team than either the rags or the diseased-dippers. That Nuno chap has you playing some good, expansive football, and it is to your club's credit that they have backed him with the signings you have made.

Even if you don't make C.L. football this season, it's pretty obvious that Wolves are not going away any time soon and have earned the right to mix it with the so-called 'big boys'.

I know, I keep the faith and its been another good season but yesterday's results allowed Chelsea to open a bit of a gap and the Rags, as much as I despise them, have been in red hot form since the restart.

We shall see but we did ourselves no favours yesterday

Well said!

I know it may be a sore point but can our wolves guests please give their honest opinions or synopsis of their games, especially officials.

As I didn t watch your games, just wondering if there were any injustices?

I know it may be a sore point but can our wolves guests please give their honest opinions or synopsis of their games, especially officials.

As I didn t watch your games, just wondering if there were any injustices?

VAR is a tool used effectively for keeping mouthy upstarts like us in our place. We are the 2 teams worst affected by VAR, right from the opening day when we had a goal disallowed against Leicester when it brushed Boly in the build up (no advantage gained) and also in the return against Leicester. Its shit!

I hate VAR anyway, bag of shit and it definitely favours the likes of Liverpool and United. I could cope with humans making errors but technology? Its rubbish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.