Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Its always a worry of course that his head might get turned but he has a very special role at Wolves and has fully bought into the project. He is the glue that holds it all together. Nuno leaving would worry me more than any individual players going.

He has some very special talent there and is growing the club and a legacy, he also has full control over things and is a legend. In other 'bigger' clubs he wouldn't have that and success would be expected immediately. I don't think the national job would interest him, he's too young and he likes the daily involvement with his squad and nurturing players like Traore.

He is also good friends with Mendes and was his first ever client.

We are very fortunate to have Nuno and I don't see him wanting to go anytime soon, he is just getting going with his project and god knows where that may lead
Top n bottom line is if this coach wants to win big things like the League or champions league, he will have to leave Wolves, no disrespect but he's not winning these things at your club.

And before you mention Leicester the cartel or red teams, won't let that happen again.

We did the same in 54 , I think .Our first game was against Hearts, My Ma and elder brother dragged me to Maine Rd. History that according to some we don't have, we also played Galatasary or Fenerbache a couple of weeks later, I can never remember which, nor do I remember much about either game.
Presumably, you weren’t a very old Blue in those days?

;-)

it s a sad case of affairs when clubs like yourselves have played amazing football which was excessive to the point of pushing for Europe.

Like sheff utd who got players sent off and dodgy games to take them out of the running.

I want to say to ALL THE WOLVES FANS, good luck lads ye deserve a CL place fairly. please beat the scummy shit to the chase. chelsea will drop points but should get 3rd, i fear for leicester as their games are tough with only two easier games. Wish ya all a fair run!!!!!

Last edited:
it s a sad case of affairs when clubs like yourselves have played amazing football which was excessive to the point of pushing for Europe.

Like sheff utd who got players sent off and dodgy games to take them out of the running.

I want to say to ALL THE WOLVES FANS, good luck lads ye deserve a CL place fairly. please beat the scummy shit to the chase. chelsea will drop points but should get 3rd, if fear for leicester as their games are tough with only two easier games. Wish ya all a fair run!!!!!

Cheers!

With the form of the rags since the restart and at least one bit of help from VAR per game and their easy run in, I don't see us finishing above them now and will have to endure the gloating of my Shropshire United mate which in itself will be amusing in that his main reason to crow will be finishing above little Wolves!

Top n bottom line is if this coach wants to win big things like the League or champions league, he will have to leave Wolves, no disrespect but he's not winning these things at your club.

And before you mention Leicester the cartel or red teams, won't let that happen again.

Wolves have money, the nucleus of a very very good side with some real talent and imo, a top manager.

Why shouldn't they believe they could win the league?

Unfortunately as you rightly point out, getting past the strategic fucking plan, VAR and this countries media love in with all things red is the real issue for a side like them.

Cheers!

With the form of the rags since the restart and at least one bit of help from VAR per game and their easy run in, I don't see us finishing above them now and will have to endure the gloating of my Shropshire United mate which in itself will be amusing in that his main reason to crow will be finishing above little Wolves!
Fuck that, you'll beat em to third easy.

Very disappointing yesterday, we were just not at the races. Nuno put Traore in a front 2, this never works. He is great out wide in a 3 or as an impact sub. The whole display was lackluster and Arsenal easily dealt with us.

Lovely finish from young Saka who came across as a great young lad in his post match interview.

Sadly for us all the other results went against us too, I have to say no way are we finishing ahead of the Rags or Chelsea on this showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.