#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden has to start most of the games now, he is that good and confident plus he gives us an extra dimension with balance, energy and goals. He is young enough to recover and any over enthusiasm can be tempered knowing that he will be regularly starting. The chances of injury are obviously greater in a game situation but I'm hoping he will start in at least 4 of the last 6 league games or at least until we are over the line. I'm sure Pep knows what he is doing though :)

That goal might become a bit of trademark. Short corner, Foden finds space on the edge of the box, the ball is played to him and he smashes it low at the near post. He did it at the back end of last season or the beginning of this one (Burnley maybe?) and he found himself in a similar situation in the first half but go crowded out so passed it on.

For all the elegance he shows on the ball, he's got great ability when it comes to striking the ball.

He is already my current favourite, already in my top twenty all time and destined for Top Three.
Absolutely brilliant player, Academy product and City fan.
Love him to bits.

Before the game I said to Mrs S 'time for Phil to announce himself on the world stage'. Over the two ties I feel he has and can now be considered one of the most exciting talents in world football. The quality of that goal, at the time it was scored, in a very high pressure match was very special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.