Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Aguero will play a big part in the C/L final, make no mistake.
Furthermore he absolutely, unequivocally has earned the right to play in that match.
Not a chance in hell for me. The hunger and desire simply was not there. Tarnished is the word. if he had tried to place a shot or tried to bury it, we would not be talking about it. It was pure arrogance.

I just want to say that I am royally fucked off after today like many. Bad week for me and this has topped of an absolute mare. Maybe I shouldn't of posted what I did as it has obviously pissed a fair few people off but it is what it is. I can be a man and admit that. I love City and have done for 20 years. All I want is what is the best for them. I am no rag, I ain't mental and I ain't no troll. I would defo admit to being wrong if we won the final. I praise Pep more than I question him. I voiced my opinion when I should of obviously not, emotions are high after the game. The first place I think of coming after a game is here. Anyway, onto the final. C'mon City!

Last edited:
Plus the new rules make it harder for keepers to save them! For a man with a meticulous attention to detail, I’m amazed that this area hasn’t been sorted. Surely one of our players can take a penalty and if they miss still have the bottle to take the next one! That one Rodri took the other month was laughable considering who was on the pitch at the time!

Francis Lee is still knocking around the club I'd get him coaching them. He said pick your corner, don't change your mind and hit it low and hard. If it's hard enough and accurate a keeper shouldn't be quick enough to get down to it. The best I saw do that was Cabellero against Liverpool. A couple of their penalties were spot on ( no pun intended) and his saves were superb

If the rags drop points tomorrow we'll all feel better. Chelsea now worry me a lot for the final, I really make them favourites, full team from us or not.

Maybe it will help to have to keep playing strong teams for every game.

Pep said that it can't be turned off and on and having to play to the maximum intensity for every game will help.
The fact that we haven’t won the league yet will give the players incentive to remain focused. One things for sure we’ll have to be at our very best to beat Chelsea.

I didn't realise this thread was a review of Sergio's career and the season as a whole. I thought it was about the 90 minutes this evening. Post-match thread; a thread about the match we just watched.
I agree with you.
There's a bunch of entitled, spoilt ingrates with the memory of a goldfish, and the footballing nous of a gatepost on here, who think they they know better than the best manager this club has ever had, and possibly the game has ever known and who think they can call out one of the the best strikers ever to grace not only this club but also but this league over a mistake in a game that wasn't even a must win game for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.