Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Can I ask if the plod or anyone has been visiting you ? Such a shame that you all went through hell to get there, we lose, and now have even more of a hell coming home. All these fly by night companies will surely have major demands for refunds, then just watch them go bankrupt and you have little recourse to get your money back. Absolute disgrace. Even more of a disgrace is the fact that Portugal is now amber, and believe me the powers that be in the governement knew this was coming. It does not happen overnight.
No visit as yet, three texts two e-mails and one phone call.

First got the NHS house arrest alert on Wednesday, had various texts, emails and calls since. Then yesterday text offered me the same trial that Michael Gove is on (strange I got that only after it went public he was on it). I wasn't going to bother but as it said only 50% of applicants would be in the daily test and be free to go out group I thought let's see if I get that.

24 hours later no surprise I get a text to say no I'm not in that group I am in the "must isolate for 10 days" group. Bet Gove didn't have to apply !!! And even if they had put me in the daily test group I wouldn't get my batch of lateral flow tests until Monday, Day 8 of isolation.

It says they may contact me for feedback on the trial ...... I hope they friggin do, can't wait !

Had mates on the "KIPPAX" one some have had house arrest orders some haven't can't believe it, how can one get isolation order yet next to them doesn't. Never get to find out if someones tested positive just you've been in close contact talk about fuck ups on a grand scale.
I got a text and am now self isolating until June 9th inclusive.

My lad has had nothing from t&t but hes a student nurse in Sheffield so he has told the hospital he cant go in until then as he was sat next to me on the flight.

Sent my 2 day test off at the start of the week and not an email confirmation of receipt.

I doubt there will be amy reclaims of charges for any of this like PPI.

Still glad I was in Porto with my lad, he told me it was the best 3 days of his life.

I said "so far".....

Last edited:
First got the NHS house arrest alert on Wednesday, had various texts, emails and calls since. Then yesterday text offered me the same trial that Michael Gove is on (strange I got that only after it went public he was on it). I wasn't going to bother but as it said only 50% of applicants would be in the daily test and be free to go out group I thought let's see if I get that.

24 hours later no surprise I get a text to say no I'm not in that group I am in the "must isolate for 10 days" group. Bet Gove didn't have to apply !!! And even if they had put me in the daily test group I wouldn't get my batch of lateral flow tests until Monday, Day 8 of isolation.

It says they may contact me for feedback on the trial ...... I hope they friggin do, can't wait !
You would think Gove was disinfected well after all the alcohol poured over him.

If anyone has footage of that please post, someone must have.

My lad has had nothing from t&t but hes a student nurse in Sheffield so he has told the hospital he cant go in until then as he was sat next to me on Kippax.

Sent my 2 day test off at the start of the week and not even an email confirmation of receipt.Atru/fins I think.

I doubt there will be amy reclaims of charges for any of this ( like PPI) as someone in power will be raking off and the companies will probably be limited with no directors guarantors and just go bust.

Still glad I was in Porto with my lad, he told me it was the best 3 days of his life.

I said "so far".....
We had a great long weekend and were still singing on plane home, all three for us awaiting results of 2 day tests that were send back Monday looks like one rather large con.

My lad has had nothing from t&t but hes a student nurse in Sheffield so he has told the hospital he cant go in until then as he was sat next to me on Kippax.

Sent my 2 day test off at the start of the week and not even an email confirmation of receipt.Atrucheck/fins.

I doubt there will be amy reclaims of charges for any of this ( like PPI) as someone in power will be raking off and the companies will probably be limited with no directors guarantors and just go bust.

I said "so far".....
Weather will be good in St Petersburg next year where we'll go one better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.