Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Still no day 2 test result despite chasing up notification of registration and receiving it on Wednesday. It’s an absolute scandal and a scam

I heard of 1 person out of 6000 blues getting a positive going out. No chance!! Very very suspect

now we’re home and they know nobody will be screaming for their results they don’t give a fuck. I feel like I’ve paid £130 twice for me and my lad just for some dodgy fly by night lab that probably didn’t exist 12 months ago to give me a registration number and probably bin my test sample the minute it arrived

Still no day 2 test result despite chasing up notification of registration and receiving it on Wednesday. It’s an absolute scandal and a scam

I heard of 1 person out of 6000 blues getting a positive going out. No chance!! Very very suspect

now we’re home and they know nobody will be screaming for their results they don’t give a fuck. I feel like I’ve paid £130 twice for me and my lad just for some dodgy fly by night lab that probably didn’t exist 12 months ago to give me a registration number and probably bin my test sample the minute it arrived
You are spot on, most of these fly by night labs have appeared in the last year and are run by people related or connected to the scientists and politicians putting the rules in place demanding multiple private tests. With a lot of them it is the purchase of a reference number and no more.

I feel the same... I need to check the small print on my test in case it says “Dante Labs (owned by UEFA)”

I’m in Wales and had a call from Cardiff because of the info I put on the traveller locator portal.. they asked me all about my journey etc on Tuesday and I said I was waiting for the results of the day 2 test. They told me I didn’t have to isolate because I had been to a green country and they might call me once more to check if I’d received my day 2 test result... No day 2 result still and no callback..

The whole situation is a joke but I can only blame one organisation for this... UEFA and because of this I’ll never go to another game in their corrupt competition

Yeah it was Sunday afternoon to Gatwick. Was also held up for 30 mins because Wayne Bridge hadn’t boarded (and there were several tannoy announcements to check if he was on board) - quite the eventful trip home
Wayne Bridge was at the testing place when I was waiting for the antigen test on Saturday.. Another €30 wasted as didn’t need it... He was with Steve Sidwell .. both spoke with the blues in the queue ... Wayne’s lad had a Chelsea shirt on and had a look of JT

It's literally beyond the farcical stage now. Ordered Day 2 test from CityDoc Weds 26th lunchtime. It eventually arrived in post on Thursday afternoon ie. Day 4. Although double vaccinated and staying at home, I'm still waiting for the results on Day 6. I was on the early BA flight back to MAN on Sunday, and although the later flight back has had the "10 Day naughty step" contact, my flight hasn't. The fact the test is identical to an NHS Covid-19 trial one I did last year, makes you realise someone is making a lot of money out of this whole process.

Last edited:
It's literally beyond the farcical stage now. Ordered Day 2 test from CityDoc Weds 26th lunchtime. It eventually arrived in post on Thursday afternoon ie. Day 4. Although double vaccinated and staying at home, I'm still waiting for the results on Day 6. I was on the early BA flight back to MAN on Sunday, and although the later flight back has had the "10 Day naughty step" contact, my flight hasn't. The fact the test is identical to an NHS Covid-19 trial one I did last year, makes you realise someone is making a lot of money out of this whole process.

I can't believe you've dodged this so far! May day 2 test results still not in but I did a drive through nhs one yesterday, negative but completely irrelevant

All this shit cos Cerefin and his corrupt cronies out uefa dignitaries before football supporters. All the shit about the fans being the lifeblood of football after the collapse of the ESL was just bollocks. The self-interest of these cunts is appalling
It's a shame that we can't all get together and sue these bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.