Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

It’s now day 6 for me. Still no day 2 result and no refund.

Also waiting for an agreed refund from DAM Health after they changed their terms from same day to 24 hour forcing me to go elsewhere.

In total £335 spent on 3 tests. 2 taken and just 1 result.

It’s scandalous.

I’ve asked for a refund from Dante... got an email back to say that there may be a delayed reply due to the unprecedented demand at present... These fuckers are literally raking it in
Funny how they miraculously managed to get them all done on time for the journey out.. but they knew there’d be a shitstorm if they failed and they’d be inundated with people demanding refunds

almost makes you think they never did them at all.. just sent fit to fly certificates to every mug that had paid them

Simple question: have any fans in the Sporting Options (Spike) flights been tested positive?
As best I can make out the 4 are all clear at present. I am still waiting for my day 2 test to come back

It’s now day 6 for me. Still no day 2 result and no refund.

Also waiting for an agreed refund from DAM Health after they changed their terms from same day to 24 hour forcing me to go elsewhere.

In total £335 spent on 3 tests. 2 taken and just 1 result.

It’s scandalous.
Exactly same as us mate and we're under house arrest nobodies even asked about day two tests and they still haven't arrived the whole things a farce.

Simple question: have any fans in the Sporting Options (Spike) flights been tested positive?
As best I can make out the 4 are all clear at present. I am still waiting for my day 2 test to come back
Had mates on the "KIPPAX" one some have had house arrest orders some haven't can't believe it, how can one get isolation order yet next to them doesn't. Never get to find out if someones tested positive just you've been in close contact talk about fuck ups on a grand scale.

Wonder if the BA staff on our flight have had house arrest orders, I wouldn't want to be locked away with the headmistress who was chief stewardess on our flight for ten days. :-)

Reactions: es1
Exactly same as us mate and we're under house arrest nobodies even asked about day two tests and they still haven't arrived the whole things a farce.
Can I ask if the plod or anyone has been visiting you ? Such a shame that you all went through hell to get there, we lose, and now have even more of a hell coming home. All these fly by night companies will surely have major demands for refunds, then just watch them go bankrupt and you have little recourse to get your money back. Absolute disgrace. Even more of a disgrace is the fact that Portugal is now amber, and believe me the powers that be in the governement knew this was coming. It does not happen overnight.

I’ve asked for a refund from Dante... got an email back to say that there may be a delayed reply due to the unprecedented demand at present... These fuckers are literally raking it in
if you paid on a credit card or debit card ask your bank for a section 75 refund or a cash back that get the fuckers back in touch with you sharpish best of luck m8

Had mates on the "KIPPAX" one some have had house arrest orders some haven't can't believe it, how can one get isolation order yet next to them doesn't. Never get to find out if someones tested positive just you've been in close contact talk about fuck ups on a grand scale.
I didn't realise Sp8kes plans had names, when I read on here Kippax flight I thought it was the official one. Cheers for the info

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.