Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They didn't, the manager did. But agree with the rest. 34%possession of course our attacking players looked shit. Mount btw was awful for every minute he spent on the pitch this whole tournament, apart from a corner against the Ukraine.

was going to say that. All on Southgate..as funny as it is that it was utd players missing.. you don’t bring on players without a feel for the ball to take a pen. Just 5/7 mins to get a few touches and feel involved. Was harsh.

Saka was the ones though.. never let a child with no clutch game experience decide a tournament from the spot.. especially when he clearly looked nervous pretty much every second he was on the field during our last two games. Top level madness.

We have loads of attacking players, but what we don't have is a central midfielder who can dictate the tempo like David Silva, Jorghino, Modric, Busquets etc. A player who will receive, move, pass, receive, move, pass. Until we do, we'll underachieve and never be able to exploit the attacking talent at our disposal.
Foden?

They did take them, they just don't want to wear them. You've just lost the biggest game of your life and the country's in 55 years, I'll forgive them a bit of disappointed petulance.

Trust me, I get it. I’m sure the disappointment was immense.

I just think people are defined by their actions in adversity.

1. Saka should never have taken a decisive penalty. Where were the senior players?

2. We had 34% possession over the game against Italy who aren't a possession side.

3. Two shots all game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.