Harry Kane

Two ways this can go obviously if true;

1) He has decided to stay at Spurs and is too embarrassed so is using the number situation as an excuse.

2) We look into the possibility of compensating any potential lost revenue.

I don't see what difference it makes him having the 10 personally. Number 9 is better surely going forward.
If it is true there’s some thick cunts in either Kane’s camp or city’s camp

Okay, I held off long enough. I'm going to go ahead and say it:

I don't want Harry Kane. There! I said it.

Something about this isn't right. And I think we'd suffer if this transfer goes through. Wearher the storm Txiki. Don't get got by that snake oil seller at Totunham.

Also while there is no basis for this other than an internal hunch, I'm sensing Kane is a lemon.

It will be like Sanchez going to United or Torres going to Chelsea. A player who is about done but know one can tell yet.

Just a bunch though... Either way, I'm all out.

1. Coz I want a chance at Haaland no matter how remote.

2. Co I want a younger player.

Both wants negate an overpriced Kane...

Please Pep, tell Txiki to w as lk away. We believe in you. You can do it without Kane.

Rant over. And I fe a lot better...
Welcome to the dark side : )

Two ways this can go obviously if true;

1) He has decided to stay at Spurs and is too embarrassed so is using the number situation as an excuse.

2) We look into the possibility of compensating any potential lost revenue.

I don't see what difference it makes him having the 10 personally. Number 9 is better surely going forward.
We won’t be compensating him for having the number 9 instead of number 10. If it’s an issue for him he’ll be told to fuck off to the conference league and forget about winning trophies.

Beside this number fiasco, I am amazed how much Levy disregards Spurs footballing success.

He is still waiting to get another 15 million from City. Their summer transfers has been pathetic. A young defender and two kids. And he is still waiting till the last day to do or not do this transfer.

At best he will have a disgruntled Kane who would know his last chance for success has evaporated and he won't be much happy with Levy or he would have some 120 million rotting someplace with no time to replace Kane or make some changes in that pathetic spurs team.

They would finish 10 with no Kane and no higher than 6 with Kane. What a joke of a club and President.
They try so hard to be the laughing stock of the world and do anything in their power to be perennial losers.

We won’t be compensating him for having the number 9 instead of number 10. If it’s an issue for him he’ll be told to fuck off to the conference league and forget about winning trophies.
Charlie kane will have a solution. 01 and he can wear it upside down or even better he could play in the hand stand position ;)

Changing numbers could actually be a big marketing bonus, like the Tevez poster. One of him in his old number and then his new number in a city kit with, "Out with the old, in with the new, welcome to Manchester!" Or similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.