Harry Kane

But it asks the question of why we prioritised the Grealish signing when Kane was needed much more. I believe it was a case of one out of the two and we've got it wrong. I may be wrong but I think we have to sell before anybody else comes in
If they both played in the same position your post might have had a basis from which to argue.
The fact we had two targets for differing positions tells me you are wrong

Beside this number fiasco, I am amazed how much Levy disregards Spurs footballing success.

He is still waiting to get another 15 million from City. Their summer transfers has been pathetic. A young defender and two kids. And he is still waiting till the last day to do or not do this transfer.

At best he will have a disgruntled Kane who would know his last chance for success has evaporated and he won't be much happy with Levy or he would have some 120 million rotting someplace with no time to replace Kane or make some changes in that pathetic spurs team.

They would finish 10 with no Kane and no higher than 6 with Kane. What a joke of a club and President.
They try so hard to be the laughing stock of the world and do anything in their power to be perennial losers.
i cant see how he can continue to play for the club,this is if the gents deal exists and Levy has wormed out of the deal,sure he can smooth it over with the fans should he stay and after a goal or to its put to bed but that miss trust with Levy will stay with him, me i'd hold a grudge like most people

So I've missed a lot today it seems. Have we been given permission to speak to kane ? Fee agreed etc ?
Yep all sorted. The only problem is the squad number. Jack & Harry will fight it out on transfer deadline day using barms & muffins.

Charlie Kane has given us assurances that Kane is available to partake. Tits out Jackie will ref the event and it’s live… ;)

So I've missed a lot today it seems. Have we been given permission to speak to kane ? Fee agreed etc ?
You've missed nothing mate, nothing has happened at all but someone has said Kane is all of a sudden "furious" that he can't get number 10 even though grealish was given the number 2 weeks ago. Complete bullshit

Two ways this can go obviously if true;

1) He has decided to stay at Spurs and is too embarrassed so is using the number situation as an excuse.

2) We look into the possibility of compensating any potential lost revenue.

I don't see what difference it makes him having the 10 personally. Number 9 is better surely going forward.
I think if point one we're true, the embarrassment of that would usurp any other of staying with spurs

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle his marketing people may be fuming as they had plans for the number 10 while Kane is just thinking it would have been nice but sod it just get me signed.
Yeah but there would be zero point in even bringing it up now when Grealish took that number ages ago. I'm finding it hard to believe unless his people are absolute idiots to start kicking up a fuss trying to milk something more from us.

You've missed nothing mate, nothing has happened at all but someone has said Kane is all of a sudden "furious" that he can't get number 10 even though grealish was given the number 2 weeks ago. Complete bullshit
Yeah I don't think he would dare. He would be sent packing with peps foot up his arse.

With both managers not really giving much away I’d say this is still being negotiated. I’m a little concerned that nothing is being leaked from the supposed meeting that TH was talking about and said something could happen in the next 24 hours.

So on the fence with this, If this is going to happen. I hope we get him but I also understand why Spurs are sticking with their asking price.

I’m hoping something comes out soon, good news or bad as I’m not looking forward reading hundreds of posts a day catching up after work until the deadline finishes.

guys.. i think we maxed out our bid at 125 mil thinking that 100 would originally be enough. We sent the 125 mil bid hoping Levy would at least negotiate and he has done the opposite.

so we are moving on to plan b perhaps unless the Levy finally breaks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.