Harry Kane

Very dubious about Kane coming at this stage. Just wondering, what sort of bid would tempt Dortmund to part with Haaland? The same 150m that Spurs are rumoured to be looking for for Kane?
Think it's £150m/€175m. + probably some agent fees etc

Yeah, same. Sounds like that to me too. I would argue that for a club record transfer to get done, you're probably gonna need everyone pulling in the same way, so this may be a blow for the Kane hopes, but maybe im wrong.

I would like to add that this person isn't a bullshitter btw. I've asked them many times if they knew about Kane while chatting about Grealish and they said they honestly hadn't heard anything either way. They got in touch with me for the first time when they heard sumat, coincidentally as they were passing on their congrats ahead of my wedding day lol.

You'd kind of hope that within the Exec circle at City when Spurs are asking crazy money - someone would offer a few alternatives - it may feel like it but our season does not begin or end with Harry Kane.

If City want a project striker I’m not sure why that would be a problem for the best coach in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.