Wycombe Wanderers tickets

Can't the club set up a dedicated helpline to assist fans while this new ticketing system is being introduced ? If not for 24/7 then at least a manned phone system where you can get through to representatives quickly while they iron out the wrinkles and take fans through the technical steps that need overcoming. Can't they do this for say 3 months and then review whether it needs to be extended or can be reduced gradually as problems are ironed out and fans get the service they require.

It’s the same situation at other clubs that have adopted the e-tickets There’s one close by, name escapes me for the moment, that have got issues with stewards who are leaving due to the abuse they are getting from fans having problems They are having open days to recruit more with little success, they have hand held scanners to help with tickets and car parking which are failing to work all the time
Personally I’ve had no issues with the new system except the NFC works very slow and I find the optional QR code works much better

Yep, nipped to the ticket office this morning to get my tickets for tonight and a random blue was bending my ear about his PSG ticket. I get the feeling the ticket office staff aren't happy either, they're getting it in the neck and it's really not their fault. What a mess.
I fully expected to have to download and print my Weymouth ticket but for some reason a paper ticket dropped through my letterbox last Saturday midday. God knows when and how I will get my PSG ticket?

Didn't take it that way, mate. My little girl doesn't get to go very often and it would have been the perfect game to take the four of us.

More worryingly, my dad has said all this crap means this will probably be his last season after 50-plus years, my two brothers haven't been this season, my niece hasn't, my next door neighbours aren't bothering, even some parents were complaining to me at my lad's football game on Sunday, saying they haven't been able to buy for their own family on matchday cards.

That's 20 people right there.
Its a tragedy that we have supporters wanting to go but are unable to do.
I can’t believe that City are not taking notice of this and trying to remedy.
My season ticket appears in my iPhone wallet and I haven’t had any problems yet so I’ve probably missed this question being asked before…but can you not just purchase and print tickets at home…same as I do when I sometimes go to watch England…..or is it not that simple.

I've got a seasoncard and am in cup schemes and have had no issues. On Saturday they sent me print at home tickets for Wycombe for my usual seat. Why, I don't know, but the problem is I don't have a printer!
They then sent an email saying cup scheme s/c holders would have wallets updated no later then 9am today. It hasn't updated, so for the first time ever, I've had to ring customer services. Lass sent me an email to add a mobile ticket. When I click the big 'G Pay' button...'something went wrong, try again'. I wont be able to get to the ground until about 7:30 tonight and my only option appears to be go to the ticket office beforehand and miss a chunk of the game.

This isn't hard City. Just update my wallet like you did last week!! Can't be arsed going all that way for 3/4's of a match, tbh. Soz Pep, would love to be there but the club are making it way too hard

It’s the same situation at other clubs that have adopted the e-tickets There’s one close by, name escapes me for the moment, that have got issues with stewards who are leaving due to the abuse they are getting from fans having problems They are having open days to recruit more with little success, they have hand held scanners to help with tickets and car parking which are failing to work all the time
Personally I’ve had no issues with the new system except the NFC works very slow and I find the optional QR code works much better
Yeah I’ve given up with the NFC now. I just open the QR code, hold it under and I’m through. Makes you wonder why we don’t get cards when it’s literally the same motion.

How can Soriano's head roll? Only Mansour and Khaldoon can make that decision, and they won't.

It starts at the top and filter$ down.
This won't be done at his level. This will be at "Head of IT" level. That person, if they haven't gone already, has to go, maybe along with the "Head of Ticketing", depending on who rolled out the new mobile ticket scheme.

I don't get involved in the usual day-to-day fan whingeing but this is nothing short of a disaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.