City's "Hard Men"

Looked a unit, Roy Paul
View attachment 28743
Roy Paul was certainly a hard man.

He left Swansea to sign for Millonarios in Colombia who were not affiliated to FIFA so no transfer fee was involved. He was to be paid a signing on fee of £3,000 and £150 a month which was a big increase on £12 a week in England He lasted 10 days and never played a match before his wife told him to come home. He returned so he was obviously not that hard!

After he came back, Swansea were pissed off and transfer listed Paul. He moved to City and the rest is history!

Last edited:
They kicked fuck out of him every 30 seconds, he got ZERO protection, and he was still the best player I have ever seen wearing our shirt. Two Spain managers said he was the toughest of all time.
God I love our David, Undisputed King of the Canaries.
Read this and try to keep your eyes dry:

Last edited:
Lovely fella and all that but Sun Jihai was without doubt the worst footballer to ever play for City in the top flight. Only Peter Bodak and Laurent Charvet come close
Hey, he shared the pitch with Ben Thatcher, Paul Bosvelt, Steve Macmanman. Remember when he hit the post? I really liked him, me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.