West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Some say commitment, some say madness
For me personally I would just go for it
It’s a premier league title and if your out for 8 weeks then so be it, sit with your medal round neck for 8 weeks watching premier league years 21/22.
If we can get walker Ake Laporte and cancelo playing it would be ideal
I’ve heard walker good chance of playing, seemingly severe bruising but no ligament damage. Fingers crossed

Thought we were very unlucky not to win, and i am not talking about the penalties, Cancelo and Zinchenko both got caught playing on side their player, the result does not bother me as it changes very little, we go into the Villa game needing a win no half measures.

Okay lets say ur right where was his speed and strength yesterday?
Mate, let it go. I think everyone agrees that defensively Zin wasn’t great yesterday, but as a back up LB he is more than adequate, regardless of his strength or speed.

one win to title, let’s see the positives

‘Our’. No subs was a fuck up. Those who refuse to see that are blinkered pep fan boys. The fella makes mistakes. Not using his substitutes and not blooding youngsters are two of them. He is fallible.
We’ll go get somebody else then. I was crying out at half time to bring Foden and Sterling on but to be fair that team got us back into the game and should of gone on to win it. Why are you so against the best coach we have ever had and before you call me a fan boy I’m not.

I always feel better when City need to win a game, but what chance the Villa game is a mirror of the one today. I would have thought before hand that the difficult game would be the Newcastle one and not the West Ham one! But, it just goes to show, who can predict a football game, one way or the other?
Errrrr, I believe I mentioned this game stood out like a sore thumb over a month ago!

To think we have made the last game, against a Villa team run by the ex-King of the Kop, a must win to avoid losing the title, is a bad thing.

The 38 game season should never have come down to this, and ex-Dipper Ings will have found the shooting boots he forgot to wear against the Dippers, and Watkins will exploit the same holes as Bowen did yesterday…the diagonal in behind the currently slowest back line in the League, compounded by AWOL full backs!

If this game isn’t 3-0 at HT, the nerves inside the Etihad will be jangling…on and off the field. Gerrard is salivating at the prospect of handing this trophy, and his managerial career, to Liverpool.

Ok. your 'valid point' about Zinchenko being 'slow and weak' is complete bollox.
Have to agree, against Wolves he won a dominant header leading to a goal & yesterday looked a threat going forward, he arrived in the box so many times, on another day he could’ve been the difference, I can’t imagine many left backs having a great afternoon against Bowen for pace or Antonio with his strength, WH targeted Zinny well, Antonio pulled out right when they went long/high & Bowen went central, into feet Bowen went wide & Antonio central, they dovetailed perfectly. Certainly not an afternoon for throwing a young lad in

Errrrr, I believe I mentioned this game stood out like a sore thumb over a month ago!

To think we have made the last game, against a Villa team run by the ex-King of the Kop, a must win to avoid losing the title, is a bad thing.

The 38 game season should never have come down to this, and ex-Dipper Ings will have found the shooting boots he forgot to wear against the Dippers, and Watkins will exploit the same holes as Bowen did yesterday…the diagonal in behind the currently slowest back line in the League, compounded by AWOL full backs!

If this game isn’t 3-0 at HT, the nerves inside the Etihad will be jangling…on and off the field. Gerrard is salivating at the prospect of handing this trophy, and his managerial career, to Liverpool.
Yer dead right, CB and Villa only have to sit back to thwart us. But doing that they have to be lucky every time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.