It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That would value Phillips at 40 million pounds. He's going to have to hit the ground running and keep running if that deal is to materialise.
I think we’d be lucky to get that for him in this current market, but maybe a swap deal would do it if he impresses for WH. Paqueta isn’t worth £85m either, but it covers his release clause and gives both parties a decent deal.

That would value Phillips at 40 million pounds. He's going to have to hit the ground running and keep running if that deal is to materialise.
No reason why he won’t. We’ve seen what he can do in a ‘lesser’ team, for want of a more respective word.

I think he will do really well there and if that’s case and the deal gets done above, all has ended well.

Don’t see why not, we bought a £40 mill player and thought we could improve him and use him in our team. We didn’t but he’s still a £40 mill player that can be a very good DM for most premier league teams.

No reason why he won’t. We’ve seen what he can do in a ‘lesser’ team, for want of a more respective word.

I think he will do really well there and if that’s case and the deal gets done above, all has ended well.
Don’t see why not, we bought a £40 mill player and thought we could improve him and use him in our team. We didn’t but he’s still a £40 mill player that can be a very good DM for most premier league teams.

With only 89 minutes of League football played this season, and the last of those back on November 4, I'd be surprised if Moyes views him as ready to start; they also have a couple of tricky games coming up, which might make it hard for him to get an immediate starting berth. Looking ahead, West Ham are out of all tournaments bar the League and Europe (edited) so only have 17 guaranteed domestic games left, one of which is against us (presumably he won't play in that). As I say, for us to get anyone to pay 40 million for him in the summer, he's going to have to get into the starting eleven and excel there for a run of at least 10 games. It's up to him.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.