Chelsea (H) - Sat 17th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take a scrappy 1-0 win. I reckon it would almost annoy Liverpool and Arsenal more if we won in that manner given the emphatic way they won today.

Trying to remain optimistic, however I’ve got a really dodgy feeling about this game. They’ve been really inconsistent, however, you know they’ll play this like their “cup final”. Anyone know of any “rivers” that will work on iPhone? I’m working and flash streams on Twitter has been suspended. :(

Hard to know which Chelsea will turn up. They’ve been incredibly inconsistent. They were excellent away to Villa but dire away to Liverpool. They seem to be struggling to forge an identity as a team.

We weren’t at our best at Stamford Bridge but despite that left the win behind. Pochettino has a decent record against us but even still if feels like we are starting to purr. We haven’t won more than 6 league games in a row this season, it’s time to really put that run together.

I expect Palmer and Sterling to cause us problems but we should have more than enough for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.