Chelsea (H) - Sat 17th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna miss the match today, not even watching on the TV.
Would love a clean sheet, football wise, and a Haaland hat trick, keep Palmer quite, I couldn't handle the wankathon if he's half decent.

Gonna miss the match today, not even watching on the TV.
Would love a clean sheet, football wise, and a Haaland hat trick, keep Palmer quite, I couldn't handle the wankathon if he's half decent.
He will be half decent. If he had shown the other half whilst at City he might have just shoved Mahrez, Foden or Bernardo onto the bench. The fact he didn't just shows he's only half decent, but how the RDAHMeedya would love a Cole winner!

Confirmed line up; you can take this to the bank:

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake
Stones Rodri
Foden De Bruyne Alvarez Doku
Haaland

You may be right with this one. I’d have Bernardo in and Alverez out with Phil central but I get a strong feeling that Alvarez has been made promises of starts. I suppose we’ve a game Tuesday so he can come back for that one.

It must be tongue in cheek as Chelsea aren’t in the top 6 and didn’t finish top 6 last season, in fact they finished 12, would you believe a full 45 points behind us.
He does it every week. Wasn’t funny the first time he did it, and it gets even less funny every week

Confirmed line up; you can take this to the bank:

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake
Stones Rodri
Foden De Bruyne Alvarez Doku
Haaland

i pray for the day this alvarez midfield bullshit stops, i cannot stand it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.