PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Same with Joey Barton on his podcast, says it’s well known in football circles we inflated sponsorships to circumvent FFP and we voted for more strict financial limits to stop Newcastle/Villa etc joining us at the top table. You feel like your pissing into the wind with the constant lies and besmirching of our club
I refuse to watch anything to do with Barton. He's a no-mark shitwit.

You have to laugh. Gary Neville cannot understand how Citys revenue can be higher than uniteds. So let me get this straight Gary, the most publicised, Investigated, commented on sponsorship contract deals in World football, where the values for the major sponsors contracts were openly discussed and stated in court findings.

Where new shirt manufacturers sponsorship deal values are openly available on the Internet along with revenue from all competitions and you can include TV revenue in with that too.

Better still open sources like Swiss Ramble who do a fantastic job of laying it all out for you. Your rags have won next to fuck all in a decade where City have hoovered up silverware after silverware. Yet you still cannot understand? I'd suggest you're thick as a pisstone then Gary. Either that or you're lying through your back teeth to appease and confirm the conspiracy theorists amongst your dickhead twitter following and other morons who listen to your utterings on social media platforms. I suspect its the latter so just fuck off Gary, you're fucking boring us with your uninformed bullshit.

You have to laugh. Gary Neville cannot understand how Citys revenue can be higher than uniteds. So let me get this straight Gary, the most publicised, Investigated, commented on sponsorship contract deals in World football, where the values for the major sponsors contracts were openly discussed and stated in court findings.

Where new shirt manufacturers sponsorship deal values are openly available on the Internet along with revenue from all competitions and you can include TV revenue in with that too.

Better still open sources like Swiss Ramble who do a fantastic job of laying it all out for you. Your rags have won next to fuck all in a decade where City have hoovered up silverware after silverware. Yet you still cannot understand? I'd suggest you're thick as a pisstone then Gary. Either that or you're lying through your back teeth to appease and confirm the conspiracy theorists amongst your dickhead twitter following and other morons who listen to your utterings on social media platforms. I suspect its the latter so just fuck off Gary, you're fucking boring us with your uninformed bullshit.
Not sure if he's thick or quite the opposite and fully aware that the next generation will boast a predominantly higher proportion of City supporters than the current Overlap/Athletic subscribers.
That's why he's so desperate for the supposed regeneration of Old Trafford to coincide with a huge punishment for City.

You should post this on his twatter acount

I know that mate, but the club has a degree of control over how much, which I suspect they won’t sufficiently exercise. I expect any statement in those circumstances will pull its punches. Hope I’m wrong, but experience teaches me I’m likely to be right.

Well they will have had six years to write the statement so you’d hope they get it right.

I do agree however, if the verdict goes in our favour the statement should be breathing fire over the football world.

You only get one chance at that statement and it will be the reference point for the club’s position in perpetuity.

Not sure if he's thick or quite the opposite and fully aware that the next generation will boast a predominantly higher proportion of City supporters than the current Overlap/Athletic subscribers.
That's why he's so desperate for the supposed regeneration of Old Trafford to coincide with a huge punishment for City.
He’s lots of things but he’s palpably not thick. The sums for our financials aren’t even that complicated. TV revenue and prize money alone should be straightforward for anyone with more than four brain cells to appreciate. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.