PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hmm the last paragraph has us down as being investigated about FFP?

I thought it was about floodlights and the length of the grass?

You have to laugh. Gary Neville cannot understand how Citys revenue can be higher than uniteds. So let me get this straight Gary, the most publicised, Investigated, commented on sponsorship contract deals in World football, where the values for the major sponsors contracts were openly discussed and stated in court findings.

Where new shirt manufacturers sponsorship deal values are openly available on the Internet along with revenue from all competitions and you can include TV revenue in with that too.

Better still open sources like Swiss Ramble who do a fantastic job of laying it all out for you. Your rags have won next to fuck all in a decade where City have hoovered up silverware after silverware. Yet you still cannot understand? I'd suggest you're thick as a pisstone then Gary. Either that or you're lying through your back teeth to appease and confirm the conspiracy theorists amongst your dickhead twitter following and other morons who listen to your utterings on social media platforms. I suspect its the latter so just fuck off Gary, you're fucking boring us with your uninformed bullshit.
Brilliant post mate and spot on, always remember most people only believe what they want to see, hence the bollocks

“We have won our one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight Premier League titles on footballing merit…”

Actually it's 7 and 2 before the PL.. the next one will put us at 8 PL titles and a total of 10.

That means we've dominated a whole DECADE worth of footy in the land.

Don't think we'll be a small club anymore then.. will have to shed some tears!

The club are actually very smart with their silence, shooting down is never a good look from a pr standpoint and thats what city would be doing, answering back would give it credence it does not deserve, better to let it be known as hot air from a madman than give it any kind of credibility.
There's a middle way which any good PR firm would be all over.

Around 2012 when we were facing our first FFP reporting periods, City let it be known that we had no intentions of profligately spending £1bn per season on the squad.

We explained we had a 5 year accelerated investment plan, whereby afterwards we'd seek to break even on our way to being sustainably profitable, & that's EXACTLY what happened.

However, blinded by their loathing & fear of us, few within football paid a blind bit of notice to our intentions. That's a PR failure on our part.

Going forward, I always advocate not making criticisms, unless you can back them up with an alternative, workable solution, & again City are failing on this score.

Now it's unhelpful if this "alternative way" came from City, as it'll be correctly called out for being self-serving, BUT we've enough friends in the media, on social media & finance professionals to disseminate our alternative vision for sustainability in football.

Have City ever proposed or supported a viable alternative?

If so, what is it?

It's so obvious to me that City should have been doing this from years ago.

Even on these pages, there's a menagerie of ideas as to a fairer & better way forward for football, but no absolute consensus that we can point out to our detractors & haters.

In the absence of City doing so, this is what we as fans should be putting forward ourselves. At the very least it's an alternative solution, & it will also provide a starting point toward finding a workable FFP/PSR system that protects clubs from reckless owners, but one which doesn't stifle ambition & sustainable owner investment.

Between us all, I'm sure we've got the brains & talent to do this, & I honestly believe it will shut up all the braindead opposition fans who find it easier to call for us to be demoted to playing Sunday League football at Hough End playing fields, than to actually pay attention to what the fuck is actually taking place in reality.

Just my considered thoughts on a way forward, & to tackle the constant bad press we receive. )(

Actually it's 7 and 2 before the PL.. the next one will put us at 8 PL titles and a total of 10.

That means we've dominated a whole DECADE worth of footy in the land.

Don't think we'll be a small club anymore then.. will have to shed some tears!
I wrote eight premier league titles?

There's a middle way which any good PR firm would be all over.

Around 2012 when we were facing our first FFP reporting periods, City let it be known that we had no intentions of profligately spending £1bn per season on the squad.

We explained we had a 5 year accelerated investment plan, whereby afterwards we'd seek to break even on our way to being sustainably profitable, & that's EXACTLY what happened.

However, blinded by their loathing & fear of us, few within football paid a blind bit of notice to our intentions. That's a PR failure on our part.

Going forward, I always advocate not making criticisms, unless you can back them up with an alternative, workable solution, & again City are failing on this score.

Now it's unhelpful if this "alternative way" came from City, as it'll be correctly called out for being self-serving, BUT we've enough friends in the media, on social media & finance professionals to disseminate our alternative vision for sustainability in football.

Have City ever proposed or supported a viable alternative?

If so, what is it?

It's so obvious to me that City should have been doing this from years ago.

Even on these pages, there's a menagerie of ideas as to a fairer & better way forward for football, but no absolute consensus that we can point out to our detractors & haters.

In the absence of City doing so, this is what we as fans should be putting forward ourselves. At the very least it's an alternative solution, & it will also provide a starting point toward finding a workable FFP/PSR system that protects clubs from reckless owners, but one which doesn't stifle ambition & sustainable owner investment.

Between us all, I'm sure we've got the brains & talent to do this, & I honestly believe it will shut up all the braindead opposition fans who find it easier to call for us to be demoted to playing Sunday League football at Hough End playing fields, than to actually pay attention to what the fuck is actually taking place in reality.

Just my considered thoughts on a way forward, & to tackle the constant bad press we receive. )(
"You only want to change the rules because you got caught cheating"

...is what they'll say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.