Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feel like the 6 I gave this initially might have been a bit generous.
45% gave a rating of 8. The true level of the transfer window will be known next season.
We bought Sterling, KDB, Otamendi and Delph in one summer and finished 4th. Turned out to be great in a couple of years with all of them pivotal in a 100 point season.

Did not wote, but over half a season i will give it 5/10
Some players with potensial but still to raw, need to replace assists from Mahrez and Gundo to get this team working, but have not replaced David Silva yet so. Need to start a new rebuild that will take time

The other thing I’d say with Palmer too is you stick any of our forward line into a mid table team and they’d be getting similar numbers too. Sometimes we forget how good our players are because we have so many good players.
You’d like to think Haaland or De Bruyne - two world class players would put up good numbers.

This is palmers first proper season of first team football though for a terrible side. The numbers he’s producing are brilliant. He’s outshining all the big money signings.

A clusterfuck of a transfer window. No improvement in the team at all. And for the smart ass comments how do you improve a treble winning team? You start by replacing the world class players who left. We had a real chance to dominate after our treble win but chose to stand still while everyone else caught up

looking at Palmer numbers, 11G + 8 A in PL in a quite bad Chelsea side, did not expect that from him when he decided to leave for Chelsea.

he wanted lot more game time but I guess he would have been fully OK with Doku's game time so far as even that would have been a huge increase on his previous average game time.

wonder if we sold him cheaper than what Doku cost and which player has the higher ceiling. Palmer also already knew the City way with good pressing, technique. lets hope now Doku will turn on next season.
Palmer has far more in his locker than Doku imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.