Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK that’s your opinion, your entitled to it but so are others if we disagree.
I was gutted when Palmer left, I had high hopes for him and to see him shine at Chelsea has been disappointing
I understand that and accept that’s your opinion of him.
Time will tell. He’s been one of their few bright spots this season so right now it could be looked at as though we dropped a bollock. I’m not in that camp though.

Hindsight is a wonderful think with transfers, the only issue was not addressing the missing goals/assists of Gundo and Mahrez.

Their contribution in those was huge, Kovacic, Nunes score and create little and that has come back to hit us.

Losing Paquetta through no fault of our own was a huge blow, especially with Bellingham choosing Madrid.

And giving Walker that huge contract at his age wreaked of Panic, very unusual for us.

Last edited:
Hindsight is a wonderful think with transfers, the only issue was not addressing the missing goals/assists of Gundo and Mahrez.

Their contribution in those was huge, Kovacic, Nunes score and create little and that has come back to hit us.

Losing Paquetta through no fault of our own was a huge blow, especially with Bellingham choosing Madrid.

And giving Walker that huge contract at his age wreaked of Panic, very unusual for us.

I think Walker being convinced to stay because his leadership and mood boster capability in locker room. Losing him after losing Gundo will be another huge blow to senior leadership structure in City.

Maybe some people didn't care for it but for Pep and management his attributes is important for maintaining team morale.

I think Walker being convinced to stay because his leadership and mood boster capability in locker room. Losing him after losing Gundo will be another huge blow to senior leadership structure in City.

Maybe some people didn't care for it but for Pep and management his attributes is important for maintaining team morale.
Totally agree with that and it's very understandable but the length of the contract if true was far too long.

In saying that the Saudi rumours have started , maybe it may suit both parties to move on this summer?

..............to a rival club is either arrogant or rather amateurish,
And don’t forgetting bidding £90 mill for Rice and then walking away when he was effectively the most needed with Phillips flopping and Rodri looking more knackered than ever

Totally agree with that and it's very understandable but the length of the contract if true was far too long.

In saying that the Saudi rumours have started , maybe it may suit both parties to move on this summer?

Then we need to replace him with someone equal of his leadership capability and senior experience like Kimmich or someone else availaible on the market.

Not replacing that kind qualities will not be very wise in term of senior leadership structure in our team.

..............to a rival club is either arrogant or rather amateurish,
Are we still talking about Palmer here?

And don’t forgetting bidding £90 mill for Rice and then walking away when he was effectively the most needed with Phillips flopping and Rodri looking more knackered than ever
ffs, how is this still going. We walked away because he told us he was going to Arsenal. Why would City keep bidding for someone who isn't joining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.