Seat counters 2023/24

If I remember correctly I'm sure it was Soriano when he turned up at barca he did the same there moved the ultras because they was in decent seat then brought in memberships for tickets put all the prices up think loads of locals stopped going then the tourists took over.

I've noticed last time i was over there they have got In ticket shops locals now get discount for tickets must want them back now they ain't top dogs.
Barca very rarely sell out the Camp Nou and they are not selling out their current temporary home either. Their average home league attendance this season is 40,565 with a lowest crowd against Almeria of 34,471. Their fanbase has always been a bit of a myth. I haves seen City at the Camp Nou three times and the atmosphere was shite. It is very easy to get tickets for their home games.

I don't think that's true, however I do find it amusing how some posters love to blame and attack Soriano, yet never mention his 2 superiors the chairman and owner that also think he's doing a very good job and approve of his business model.
Mainly because it would appear to me that the disengagement with the supporters appeared to start around the time of his arrival, also it’s exactly the same as what he implemented at Barca and now look at their shit show of a support now they’re going through a tough spell, but he’s fucked off and not having to deal with the fall out from that.

With regards Khaldoon, I have stated many a time that his end of season interviews are all fluff and don’t mean anything until backed up by actions, and with regards to supporter engagement he, along with the rest of them including, in my opinion Pep do very little.

I find it understandable that this is a disconnect twixt HHSM, KoolHand and local fans, but that doesn't explain the disconnect at local level.

Mike Summerbee is imbued with City's traditions and the value of supporters.

As an Ambassador, could/should he be doing much more on this subject and if not him who ??

When most of the club affairs are superbly managed, it really is unacceptable that a matter so central to the club,fans and the team still exists.

I don't normally vote Labour, but that has certainly got my vote, even though Manchester is a Labour city.

Obviously there are more pressing issues in the country, but clamping down on 'official ticket touting websites', lets not deny otherwise, is long overdue.

These official ticket touting websites are an absolute scurge for music and sports fans, ripping them off with sky high ticket prices and sky high fee charges, whilst trying to convince everyone they are doing music and sports fans a favour.

I think you may end up disappointed. That article seems to be suggesting that they are planning on extending the laws that already exist for football tickets, to other sports and areas of entertainment.

Clubs and music promoters etc. want to stop other people making money off them. They’re not so keen on those rules affecting themselves.

Reactions: jrb
I don't think that's true, however I do find it amusing how some posters love to blame and attack Soriano, yet never mention his 2 superiors the chairman and owner that also think he's doing a very good job and approve of his business model.
And you have to remember financial fair play !! This is the single biggest factor on ticket prices, ALL clubs are trying to squeeze every last penny out of supporters, blame the FUCKING RED Tops for this!!

Barca very rarely sell out the Camp Nou and they are not selling out their current temporary home either. Their average home league attendance this season is 40,565 with a lowest crowd against Almeria of 34,471. Their fanbase has always been a bit of a myth. I haves seen City at the Camp Nou three times and the atmosphere was shite. It is very easy to get tickets for their home games.

I've never been in the visitor's section at Barcelona, always been able to buy tickets in the decent seats shortly after arriving in the city.
On one occasion, the hotel reception sorted tickets out for us.

And you have to remember financial fair play !! This is the single biggest factor on ticket prices, ALL clubs are trying to squeeze every last penny out of supporters, blame the FUCKING RED Tops for this!!
I think FFP is less of an issue the last 2 seasons with decent profits. However up until last season maybe the one before, certainly pre covid, I think we were making profits around £10 mill which without match day income that profit would have been a loss and a possible FFP failure.
So while I think the club could now afford a freeze, and should be thinking about it without risking a loss, I don’t think that was true 2 or 3 years ago.

1894 need a banner that says '£100 tik for adult and child is taking the piss!!'
That too but there is an element of if you can’t beat the, join them. We are planning to take 2 coaches to a game next season with the other coach full of youngsters and their teachers on the discounted tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.