PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I assume most of them figured from the beginning that they didn't have much power to stop any of this from being introduced. If they do at some point start a co-ordinated push against FFP it's going to be a long, difficult battle that will take up effort and resources - yet another drain on them financially.

If they don't do anything they are going to be held back and have no genuine chance of growing and struggling to hold on to their better players.

Damned if they do and fucked if they don't .

If they don't do anything they are going to be held back and have no genuine chance of growing and struggling to hold on to their better players.

Damned if they do and fucked if they don't .
Precisely.

I don't blame them for not knowing how to respond or not having the cajones to respond, though. It will have been a foreign situation to a lot of them, as it is to us as fans too. They are mostly executives who come from a different environment where free-trade is encouraged, almost to religious lengths.

Love how Kaveh has got every detail of this story wrong. He started when it first broke thinking that Forest will be accepting the premise of the charges and unlikely to complain or appeal. He then went straight into a theorised map towards the 4 points that didn't match with the one that later came out! He did get one thing right though, stating "I'm not an economist or a lawyer, I'm a sports journalist". Well, maybe sports journalist was stretching things too.

Love how Kaveh has got every detail of this story wrong. He started when it first broke thinking that Forest will be accepting the premise of the charges and unlikely to complain or appeal. He then went straight into a theorised map towards the 4 points that didn't match with the one that later came out! He did get one thing right though, stating "I'm not an economist or a lawyer, I'm a sports journalist". Well, maybe sports journalist was stretching things too.
Caveh is a kunt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.